FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Do we need....................................

<<

14Smokem

Post Sat May 31, 2014 4:31 pm

Re: Do we need....................................

Me two...!!!! Great post Jelli...!!!!
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat May 31, 2014 4:49 pm

I have found six different threads so far just dealing with the points problems or where it has been brought up this week and countless people who have posted less than 5 times since becoming members of the site about this issue...some have been around going back as far back as 2011 and 2009, so they should be used to these issues by now, and I am referring to those that have been around that long and have only posted 5 times or less.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Jellikit

Post Sat May 31, 2014 9:05 pm

Thanks Beav and Smokem.

beaverpond wrote:...countless people who have posted less than 5 times since becoming members of the site about this issue...some have been around going back as far back as 2011 and 2009, so they should be used to these issues by now, and I am referring to those that have been around that long and have only posted 5 times or less.

Exactly.
Newbies, yeah, they need to express their concerns, so that they learn what is normal and what does go wrong occasionally. Those who've been here 5 years, y'all should be a little bit more "in the know" by now. ;)
<<

Annalee

Post Sat May 31, 2014 10:49 pm

You all will love this...because I keep track of the points in the GG points Club, some one( a newbie ) sent me PM to fix their points ASAP,because they were tired of waiting.... I replied .....So am I..... :lol: :lol:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

justlisa

Post Sat May 31, 2014 11:27 pm

[i]I really wish I had the time to get here more often. It is a busy time at work the warmer months. I will say one thing and I learned this the hard way,If you feed the trolls they will never leave. They will just become stronger in their own minds. Imo if they wanted a moderator they would of had one appointed already. I have seen the drama ten fold to what it is now. In the end the good members will prevail. Just hang in there folks. Believe me I am the first to jump in if I see anyone being singled out for a reason I feel is unjust. I have done it many times before. I do know some folks are just down right nasty, can't change that. Enjoy this site as much as I have since its beginning. There are awesome members I truly love to pieces here. xxx ooo you know who you are.... /i] :) :)
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:31 am

Annalee wrote:You all will love this...because I keep track of the points in the GG points Club, some one( a newbie ) sent me PM to fix their points ASAP,because they were tired of waiting.... I replied .....So am I..... :lol: :lol:

WHAT! :shock: You're not the website guru? The fixer of all things? The Grand Master (or would that be mistress)?

I was about to nominate you for the SHR Fan Website Grand Poobah Award, too. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:40 am

...and here I was going to nominate her as moderator for this site so she would be too busy to post much of anything and I would have a chance to catch up to her and pass her in the number of posts...
Image Image

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:50 am

beaverpond wrote:...and here I was going to nominate her as moderator for this site so she would be too busy to post much of anything and I would have a chance to catch up to her and pass her in the number of posts...

It was a huge disappointment to learn she couldn't fix this problem, huh Beaver. :(

:mrgreen: ;) :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

jsw14

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:05 am

HiddenHollow wrote:
beaverpond wrote:...and here I was going to nominate her as moderator for this site so she would be too busy to post much of anything and I would have a chance to catch up to her and pass her in the number of posts...

It was a huge disappointment to learn she couldn't fix this problem, huh Beaver. :(

Sheeeesh, & I thought ALL this time Annalee was the "First Lady" of the SHR Garage Gang :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:17 am

jsw14 wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:

Sheeeesh, & I thought ALL this time Annalee was the "First Lady" of the SHR Garage Gang :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

and here we thought she was this all powerful person that can fix anything...she has no power, I think a magnet at the end of my tool for grabbing screws and nails has more power than Annalee :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Image Image

<<

Annalee

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:09 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:20 am

Annalee wrote:You all will love this...because I keep track of the points in the GG points Club, some one( a newbie ) sent me PM to fix their points ASAP,because they were tired of waiting.... I replied .....So am I..... :lol: :lol:

great reply analee. There will be a place freezing over before anyone sees points.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

14Smokem

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:25 am

I just ran across this.... hit my funny button.

My friend, remember that
without stupidity there wouldn't be intelligence,
and without ugliness there wouldn't be beauty,
so the world needs you after all.
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

Jellikit

Post Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:40 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Great suggestion on the thumbs up/thumbs down thing. Do you think we could also maybe, please and thank you have a middle finger too?

Ran across these...
Image Image
Feel free to use them. ;)

Now, I await my impending warning/ban. :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen: ;)
Previous

Return to The Lobby