FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Do we need....................................

<<

racer1

Post Thu May 29, 2014 10:37 pm

Re: Do we need....................................

Well--well-dropped n here to see where everyone hangs out & those doing the whinning trying to get sympathy for their own neg actions hurting this forum. Some key points I have to laugh at:

The topic here asking "DO WE REALLY NEED A MODERATOR"--dumbest question ive ever SEEN--ask yourselves why would anyone being decent & respectfull here even need to ask that? :lol:

Some facts:
1--Those here who ruin & corrupt threads, discriminate, & threaten those who don't agree with them-- naturally DONY want any moderators to STOP THEM.
2--Those hurting this forum & all thats decent ARE the problem here much like a gang or cult who go around bullying others to think the same way they do because they DONY want ANY rules & certainly DONT want any moderators to STOP them as once again-- iam trying to DO.
3--The fact I was physically threatened & a topic I posted about a driver helping be an influence to kids that was attacked & ruined & the topic became so corrupted I had to delete it, WAS the LAST "straw". That IS the very reason Iam SO intent on doing all I can to clean this forum so it doesn't happen to another poster here?

Those decent posters here I NEVER have any issues with as they comment & reply respectfully with class & they certainly have NO reason NOT to want a moderator here to clean up this forum from those here on their own nasty, neg agenda to run this forum as they choose without ANY moderators to STOP them. The fact that Iam taking the blame for all this is a joke & more neg agenda by those causing the problem & those here being convinced of that are apparently not able to see or understand whats going on for themselves & that IS one of the key problems HERE?? Innocent posters afraid to act are nothing new but Iam doing all I can to clean this forum up with the help of Animink as Ive been directed & advised how to do & then its up to him/her to take action or not, as Ive dealt with nasty people my entire life so its nothing new -- call it a hobby.

Those here who claim to have been moderators need to take a closer look at whats really going on here & how most ALL forums & most online sites where comments are allowed ARE infact run WITH moderators keeping their forums & sites decent as possible from all those on their own agenda to do or say as they choose WITHOUT ANY MODERATORS STOPPING THEM.

Go ahead rant away as I wont be back to this thread but just remember-- its ALL the members who have to tolerate the few who ARE the REAL problems here & ALSO remember-- Its only the guilty who DONT WANT Moderators or ANYONE stopping them from their neg nasty agenda going on far too long here. Have a good day. :lol:
<<

14Smokem

Post Thu May 29, 2014 10:43 pm

racer1 wrote:Well--well-dropped n here to see where everyone hangs out & those doing the whinning trying to get sympathy for their own neg actions hurting this forum. Some key points I have to laugh at:

The topic here asking "DO WE REALLY NEED A MODERATOR"--dumbest question ive ever SEEN--ask yourselves why would anyone being decent & respectfull here even need to ask that? :lol:

Some facts:
1--Those here who ruin & corrupt threads, discriminate, & threaten those who don't agree with them-- naturally DONY want any moderators to STOP THEM.
2--Those hurting this forum & all thats decent ARE the problem here much like a gang or cult who go around bullying others to think the same way they do because they DONY want ANY rules & certainly DONT want any moderators to STOP them as once again-- iam trying to DO.
3--The fact I was physically threatened & a topic I posted about a driver helping be an influence to kids that was attacked & ruined & the topic became so corrupted I had to delete it, WAS the LAST "straw". That IS the very reason Iam SO intent on doing all I can to clean this forum so it doesn't happen to another poster here?

Those decent posters I have NO issues with ever here who comment & reply respectfully with class certainly have NO reason NOT to want a moderator here to clean up this forum from those here on their own nasty, neg agenda to run this forum as they choose without ANY moderators to STOP them. The fact that Iam taking the blame for all this is a joke & more neg agenda by those causing the problem & those here being convinced of that are apparently not able to see or understand whats going on for themselves & that IS one of the key problems HERE?? Innocent posters afraid to act are nothing new but Iam doing all I can to clean this forum up with the help of Animink as Ive been directed & advised how to do & then its up to him/her to take action or not, as Ive dealt with nasty people my entire life so its nothing new -- call it a hobby.

Those here who claim to have been moderators need to take a closer look at whats really going on here & how most ALL forums & most online sites where comments are allowed ARE infact run WITH moderators keeping their forums & sites decent as possible from all those on their own agenda to do or say as they choose WITHOUT ANY MODERATORS STOPPING THEM.

Go ahead rant away as I wont be back to this thread but just remember-- its ALL the members who have to tolerate the few who ARE the REAL problems here & ALSO remember-- Its only the guilty who DONT WANT Moderators or ANYONE stopping them from their neg nasty agenda going on far too long here. Have a good day. :lol:

Just want to have time to read this before it gets deleted
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

jdpirate

Post Thu May 29, 2014 10:57 pm

and here I was getting ready to comment that someone had been conspicuously absent on this thread :roll:
I'm living my life the way I want to.... Tony Stewart
[]Never Quit...... Marcus Luttrell
<<

Searchers

Post Fri May 30, 2014 12:33 am

" Iam doing all I can to clean this forum up with the help of Animink "

Well at least you have an experienced helper........ :roll:
<<

Anyone But Earnhardt

Post Fri May 30, 2014 10:49 am

racer1 wrote:Well--well-dropped n here to see where everyone hangs out & those doing the whinning trying to get sympathy for their own neg actions hurting this forum. Some key points I have to laugh at:

Some facts:

Those decent posters here I NEVER have any issues with as they comment & reply respectfully with class & they certainly have NO reason NOT to want a moderator here to clean up this forum from those here on their own nasty, neg agenda to run this forum as they choose without ANY moderators to STOP them. The fact that Iam taking the blame for all this is a joke & more neg agenda by those causing the problem & those here being convinced of that are apparently not able to see or understand whats going on for themselves & that IS one of the key problems HERE?? Innocent posters afraid to act are nothing new but Iam doing all I can to clean this forum up with the help of Animink as Ive been directed & advised how to do & then its up to him/her to take action or not, as Ive dealt with nasty people my entire life so its nothing new -- call it a hobby.

Just go away.

It looks like many if not all are simply done with you. Every time you post something I can imagine people rolling there eyes and heck some of them even write songs about you. I know your aloud to be here unlike me since you banned me, but I really think you should give it a break for a while. Post what you want of course but it is only giving you less credibility. Just my advice, it's a free country. Do what you have to do.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Fri May 30, 2014 7:51 pm

I had a pretty good laugh today over racer1's response.

Racer, your ego got the best of you in my opinion. When I first asked the question you my friend were not the first in line at least in my mind regarding the subject matter. Maybe some folks piled on you but honey since I don't read your posts you in this case were number 2...no pun intended.

Guess it's back to the drawing board for me, I have some more blocking to do.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri May 30, 2014 7:56 pm

I'm for the like button! ;)
<<

14Smokem

Post Fri May 30, 2014 8:59 pm

onerockindoc wrote:I had a pretty good laugh today over racer1's response.

Racer, your ego got the best of you in my opinion. When I first asked the question you my friend were not the first in line at least in my mind regarding the subject matter. Maybe some folks piled on you but honey since I don't read your posts you in this case were number 2...no pun intended.

Guess it's back to the drawing board for me, I have some more blocking to do.

I knew it..!!!!! I am number one huh..???
Butt.... yuh don't hasta block me.... it wood hurt my feelers...!!! :D

Seriously.... this has been a great thread Doc, and we all owe you
a debt of gratitude for doing this.

Wolfgang wrote:I'm for the like button! ;)

The Wolf has this one straight up..!!!
There are many posts here which I would like to say a type
of "Thank You" to the poster..... BUT... have to actually post
to do so.... It hinders posting, and friendship development.

Great thread.... lots of neat ideas thrown out.

Top of the heap..... A "Like" Button, and a "Thumbs down" Button.
Soembody earlier in the thread mentioned this is done on another
site, and posts with too many dislikes are hidden........... BUT...
if the reader wants to see the hidden post they merely click on it,
and, Ouilah.... it's there for them to read.
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

onerockindoc

Post Fri May 30, 2014 9:29 pm

Great suggestion on the thumbs up/thumbs down thing. Do you think we could also maybe, please and thank you have a middle finger too?
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

smokieonefour

Post Fri May 30, 2014 9:51 pm

racer1 wrote: Ive dealt with nasty people my entire life so its nothing new -- call it a hobby

Why does this NOT surprise me? LOL

We could always wreck his/her "hobby" by shunning "it" like the Amish do ... zero responses. ? ?

If you meet 3 jerks in one day? It's you, that's the jerk. ;-)

Thumbs Up to A.B.E. post - "Just Go Away." LOL
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Jellikit

Post Fri May 30, 2014 11:36 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Great suggestion on the thumbs up/thumbs down thing. Do you think we could also maybe, please and thank you have a middle finger too?

Image Yes, YES, YES!!!
<<

thorman52

Post Fri May 30, 2014 11:41 pm

In my very non-expert non-opinion, I suggest that not knowing what I want nor do I want to know what I know about not knowing, I declare myself a Republican because. In the case of Roe vs. Wade I definitely am for not stepping on fish eggs when wandering out into the Atlantic. The Pacific it’s okay because it’s peaceful and tranquil. As my closest friend and mentor, Sarah Playin, once told me…”you can fish until you die but you don’t know how to fish if you can’t tuna fish.” I then told her without blinking an eye, “WHAT?” She then left the room to try to become one heartbeat away from having her finger on the button that ends the world. Yup. She bought out “Toys R’ Us”. She wanted Elmo as Secretary of Defense but was voted down by 434 votes, the only yea vote coming from a congressperson from Minnesota. Can’t remember the name but it rhymes with Cartman. Anyway, in keeping with the American way I think that in the next election next year…oh you mean there’s one this year? Okay then…in keeping with the American way I think that in the next election soon I’m actually going to see who is running and if they are for my point of view. If not, I’m going to vote for someone else that is. Hmmm. Doesn’t leave me a choice but to vote for Roosevelt again. “Hey Mable, how many times is that now?”
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

tlmerk

Post Fri May 30, 2014 11:49 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Great suggestion on the thumbs up/thumbs down thing. Do you think we could also maybe, please and thank you have a middle finger too?

Classic!!! ♥♥♥♥♥
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

Jellikit

Post Sat May 31, 2014 3:52 pm

This week is a good example why this place would need a mod.

Multiple threads on why members didn't receive points. And most of those postings are in the wrong thread. (For people who try to minimize online reading, time spent here, and use the very handy "View unread posts" icon...this is just annoying)
Multiple members attempting to directly speak to animink here in the forum. That NEVER works people. There's an email addy to use.
No official response as to the condition of the weekly game. (Unless you got an email back like I did.) A mod could at least provide that.

Pretty funny how people never contribute to the site, but if you jack their points, they're on the admins back like a mad monkey. :roll:
If these people were active and contributing here, they'd save themselves the "sweat" when these glitches occur. IT HAPPENS!
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat May 31, 2014 4:10 pm

Well said Jelli
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby