FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Show me your ugly mug...

<<

jdpirate

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:25 pm

Re: Show me your ugly mug...

jsw14 wrote:
onerockindoc wrote:Looking good there J...thanks for sharing.

Y'all best not mess with jd....just sayin
Kim and smokem and MJ and I are FB friends so I know what they look like.
Come y'all...post em!!

ME, Mess with jd, NO Way, I want her on MY side in a Dark-Alley :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :)

:shock: No one messes with me ;) Some have learned the hard way, though :? Best thing was, I used to have that picture hanging in my office on the wall opposite the door...one of the first things most people noticed when they stepped into my office. For those who didn't know me...they'd double take, get quiet, then half whisper... "Is that you?" When I answered in the affirmative, I was then assured they would listen to what I had to say and I'd have no problems with them at al....LOL...Intimidation...heck ya...sometimes it came in really handy when they thought I was 'just a female' :roll:
JSW...a lot of people have wanted me on their side at many different times...can't imagine why :lol:
btw....love you golf cart!!
I'm living my life the way I want to.... Tony Stewart
[]Never Quit...... Marcus Luttrell
<<

hboyle

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:56 pm

michaeljohn wrote:indeed you have every right to be proud of that B on your hat :)......will you be attending both NH races? with the weather we have here today, i so welcome a nice hot day....

Unfortunately, I won't be able to go to either of the NH races this year because I'm going to school in PA, and I won't be getting a summer break this year. I start clinical rotations come July (I'm in medical school and will be taking Step 1 of my Board Certification in June). If I'm lucky, I might be able to go to a race in Long Pond, PA (Pocono Raceway) or Watkins Glen, NY, but I highly doubt I'll get the chance because I don't have the money and I will likely have an extremely busy schedule packed full of clinical rotations.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:59 pm

im hoping to make it to pocono next yr, busy selling my house.... Where in Pa will you be studying or doing your rotations at? I love HUP it is a really good learning hospital and the people there are amazing the whole staff..
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:11 pm

New Hampshire is hands downy favorite track. I retire in May 2015 and intend to hit Pocono after I retire. I see a get together in our futures.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

hboyle

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:15 pm

michaeljohn wrote:im hoping to make it to pocono next yr, busy selling my house.... Where in Pa will you be studying or doing your rotations at? I love HUP it is a really good learning hospital and the people there are amazing the whole staff..

I'm actually a Penn Stater and will be in a few different locations next year (we have new rotations every month) but mostly State College for their new University Park program. :)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:18 pm

onerockindoc wrote:New Hampshire is hands downy favorite track. I retire in May 2015 and intend to hit Pocono after I retire. I see a get together in our futures.

only if you pay me :D
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:20 pm

hboyle wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:im hoping to make it to pocono next yr, busy selling my house.... Where in Pa will you be studying or doing your rotations at? I love HUP it is a really good learning hospital and the people there are amazing the whole staff..

I'm actually a Penn Stater and will be in a few different locations next year (we have new rotations every month) but mostly State College for their new University Park program. :)

well congrats and good luck! ever since i had a issue in 1994, i always been intrigued by the medical profession, done volunteer work in the past at a hospital...
<<

hboyle

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:22 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
hboyle wrote:

well congrats and good luck! ever since i had a issue in 1994, i always been intrigued by the medical profession, done volunteer work in the past at a hospital...

Thanks mj! :D
<<

bowtie_4

Post Mon May 05, 2014 10:14 pm

My ugly mug!
Attachments
2014-05-05 22.09.10.png
2014-05-05 22.09.10.png (240.64 KiB) Viewed 966 times
<<

Jellikit

Post Mon May 05, 2014 10:21 pm

Thanks for your service bowtie. 8-)

I will try and get a pic in here. I just have to look up my image shack info since our main comp took a dump. I had some good ones on i.s. that I used to post in my poker forum. Hopefully everything is easy to remember and it's all still there.
<<

Jellikit

Post Tue May 06, 2014 2:01 pm

:mrgreen:

Did 'ya like it? 8-)
<<

jdpirate

Post Wed May 14, 2014 11:50 pm

Thanks for you service, bowtie!

That's not an ugly mug, Jelli :D What a little cutie!
I'm living my life the way I want to.... Tony Stewart
[]Never Quit...... Marcus Luttrell
<<

slopoke21m

Post Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:32 am

Me...Slopoke :D

<<

fanta_c

Post Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:22 am

Just kidding! I signed up for photobucket, and I'm testing to see how to post pics here.
<<

fanta_c

Post Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:23 am

Ok, that didn't work.

I uploaded my photo to photobucket...now how do I get it to appear here?
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby