FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Goooood Morning SHR - Monday

<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:13 am

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Saturday

for some reason the town does not want me near their fireworks setup at the 4th of July...I have no idea why, they don't know what I am capable of..........yet
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:51 am

beaverpond wrote:for some reason the town does not want me near their fireworks setup at the 4th of July...I have no idea why, they don't know what I am capable of..........yet

"for some reason" and you don't understand that? Seems pretty obvious to me. A Beaver with a bazooka, sharp pointy things and now matches... no brainer! :mrgreen:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

jsw14

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:33 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
beaverpond wrote:for some reason the town does not want me near their fireworks setup at the 4th of July...I have no idea why, they don't know what I am capable of..........yet

"for some reason" and you don't understand that? Seems pretty obvious to me. A Beaver with a bazooka, sharp pointy things and now matches... no brainer! :mrgreen:

WTG H :D WE have Beave NAILED too the Wall now :twisted: :twisted:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

awsum14

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:01 am

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Sonoma

Goooood Morning SHR

68* and overcast with a 40% chance of showers. Looking for a hi in the upper 70's

Sun 6/22
Formula One Racing "Austrian Grand Prix" LIVE 7:30 am NBCSN

F1 Extra LIVE 10:00 am NBCSN

NASCAR Racing | Sprint Cup Series: Toyota - Save Mart 350, Final Practice 10:00 am FS-1

Auto-Plus NHRA New England Nationals Eliminations LIVE 11:00 am ESPN-3

NASCAR Racing | Sprint Cup Series: Toyota - Save Mart 350, Qualifying 11:30 am FS-1

NASCAR RaceDay 1:00 pm FS-1

Auto-Plus NHRA New England Nationals Eliminations 1:00 pm ESPN

BLANCPAIN GT SPRINT SERIES: ITALY 1:00 pm CBSSN

Count -Down to Green 2:00 p.m. TNT

BLANCPAIN GT SPRINT SERIES: GREAT BRITAIN 2:00 pm CBSSN

Formula One Racing "Austrian Grand Prix" 2:30/11:30 pm NBCSN

Nascar Sprint Cup Series Toyota/Save Mart 350 3:00 p.m. TNT/PRN

F1 Extra 5:00 pm/2:00 am NBCSN

NASCAR Victory Lane 7:00 pm FS-1

Auto Racing "GP2 Series - Austria, Race 2" NEW 7:00 pm NBCSN

ARCA RACING: ELKO SPEEDWAY MN 8:00 pm CBSSN

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's
Last edited by awsum14 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

jsw14

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:51 am

Mornin gang, Same weather as yesterday> 77* high of 91* Tee-time>> 11:01 :D BUT, I have to leave early cause it will take me 45min on the golf cart just to get to the Golf course :roll: :roll: I will be missin 1/2 of the race before I even get back :roll: :roll: :(
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

awsum14

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:21 am

jsw14 wrote:Mornin gang, Same weather as yesterday> 77* high of 91* Tee-time>> 11:01 :D BUT, I have to leave early cause it will take me 45min on the golf cart just to get to the Golf course :roll: :roll: I will be missin 1/2 of the race before I even get back :roll: :roll: :(

Race is at 3:00 pm J, on TNT. I forgot to post it. :roll:
Try Harder
<<

jsw14

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:45 am

OO that's right, 3:00pm, I'll have to put the Petal too the Metal come'in back from golf then :lol: :lol: :lol: Thx A :D
I need another ~ [__]/ ~ of coffee :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

jdpirate

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:04 am

jsw14 wrote:Mornin gang, Same weather as yesterday> 77* high of 91* Tee-time>> 11:01 :D BUT, I have to leave early cause it will take me 45min on the golf cart just to get to the Golf course :roll: :roll: I will be missin 1/2 of the race before I even get back :roll: :roll: :(

:shock: Sounds like that golf cart needs some engine work to get more speed from it :lol: :lol:
Maybe you should remove the rev limiter AND the restrictor plate on it and find an engine person to help tweak it ;)
I'm living my life the way I want to.... Tony Stewart
[]Never Quit...... Marcus Luttrell
<<

jdpirate

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:26 am

:cry: No golf for me today....too much to do-- laundry, grocery shop, and top priority is to get everything out of my 05' Explorer Limited (THBLKPRL) --including golf clubs :| as after work tomorrow I will be picking up my "new to me" 2012 Escape Limited :D Ah, no worries though...she is black and will also be THBLKPRL :lol: I am sad to see my '05 go, but the '12 has even more bells ans whistles than my '05. One thing I am happy about-- I will be able to get Sirius! Yes, I could have gotten it installed in the other one, but I decided to hold off--didn't want to have to pay for installation on a vehicle I would be getting rid of soon.
<<

jsw14

Post Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:23 am

jdpirate wrote:

:shock: Sounds like that golf cart needs some engine work to get more speed from it :lol: :lol:
Maybe you should remove the rev limiter AND the restrictor plate on it and find an engine person to help tweak it ;)

Mornin gang, :lol: :lol: :lol: Good one JD ;) I have aready Tweaked the governer on it & that got me 6 more mph. :D If the law stops me for speed'in it will cost me $200 :roll: The Villages golf carts R set at 20mph :roll: My neighbor put a High-Speed gear in the rear-end of his & it will go 36mph 8-) I'm waitin for Him to get a Ticket first :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

74* & partly cloudy, hi of 89* :)
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

jdpirate

Post Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:17 am

jsw14 wrote:
jdpirate wrote:

Mornin gang, :lol: :lol: :lol: Good one JD ;) I have aready Tweaked the governer on it & that got me 6 more mph. :D If the law stops me for speed'in it will cost me $200 :roll: The Villages golf carts R set at 20mph :roll: My neighbor put a High-Speed gear in the rear-end of his & it will go 36mph 8-) I'm waitin for Him to get a Ticket first :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

74* & partly cloudy, hi of 89* :)

Thanks, jsw...I couldn't resist :P

WOW! $200? That's a hefty fine to pay for speeding on a golf cart :shock: I paid less than that for my speeding fine ticket :oops:
Definitely let your neighbor get nicked first and then go from there :lol: :lol:
<<

awsum14

Post Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:17 pm

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Monday

Goooood Evening SHR

I didn't forget and I wasn't late. "I" have an excuse....
We had storms at home last week and they did some thing to our internet dry-line. So some time I would have internet and some times we didn't. I had it all typed out this morning and the internet
quit working. Sorry.

Mon 6/22
NASCAR Race Hub 6:30 pm FS-2

NASCAR Now 3:00 am ESPN-2

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Evening

Seeeee Ya's
Try Harder
<<

jsw14

Post Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:30 pm

Geeezzzzz A, never heard of a internet dry-line :roll: :roll: We've had T-Storms most of the afternoon here in Fl-Duh :roll: :lol: Our lines R ALL WET :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) Glad everyone is OK :D
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

awsum14

Post Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:08 pm

jsw14 wrote:Geeezzzzz A, never heard of a internet dry-line :roll: :roll: We've had T-Storms most of the afternoon here in Fl-Duh :roll: :lol: Our lines R ALL WET :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) Glad everyone is OK :D

The way I understand it, A dry line is for DSL internet only and can not be used as a phone line.
We might have a member that works or worked for a phone company that can explain it better.
Try Harder
<<

Jellikit

Post Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:10 pm

Pretty good day here and feeling very thankful.
Picked an 80 coin when all the rest were below 10. Picked one spot off of Danica's finish for the 2nd week in a row in Schmoop's game. Picked the winner in the GG game...though I forgot to change it in the site's weekly game. :roll: Got to spend the day w/ Sammy (son) before his dentist appointment and we blew up his pool in the back yard. (Actually pretty exhausting) ;) And at work during lunch, I received the biggest tip I've ever gotten. And it will probably remain so, for a while! :mrgreen:
I won't say exactly how much, but a red guy on a "Bad Motor Scooter" doesn't like the number. 8-) :lol: (Shouldn't be too hard to figure out for rock fans who grew up in the 70's and 80's.) ;)

Hope everyone has a great week!
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby