FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Goooood Morning SHR -Monday

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Monday

beaverpond wrote:about as often as ... oh never mind, I picture a slap to the back of my head coming

Sounds like you have weather forecasters about the same quality as we do down here. :| Mrs HH's headaches are a better predictor sometimes.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Jellikit

Post Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:54 pm

Wait, Florida is as easy to predict as they come. Hot, humid, and a 90% of rain in the afternoon. That's good for at least 9 months out of a year.
Now, if a hurricane is approaching, well then they will be wrong. They never know right where it's going to hit.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:08 pm

Jellikit wrote:Wait, Florida is as easy to predict as they come. Hot, humid, and a 90% of rain in the afternoon. That's good for at least 9 months out of a year.
Now, if a hurricane is approaching, well then they will be wrong. They never know right where it's going to hit.

You're hired! If it's easy, then how come the forecasters are so often wrong?
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

beaverpond

Post Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:22 pm

86* and climbing
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

awsum14

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:05 am

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Tuesday

Goooood Morning SHR

56* and partly cloudy this morning. Looking for a hi in the upper 80's
It did warm up nicely yesterday. we got to 81* before the day was over

Tues 6/03

Nascar Race Hub 500 pm FS-1

NASCAR America 5:00 pm NBCSN

NASCAR's The List 200 am NBCSN

NASCAR Now 2:30 am ESPN-2
Brad Daugherty, Carl Edwards, Steve Cauthen

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great And Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:13 am

We are due for another repeat of yesterday. It is 48* right now and it is supposed to warm up to 85* again...I am so not liking this.

Well, THE CHEF should be arriving in Maine today. No breakdowns yet from what I have heard. My Dad and my brother gave his car the seal of approval before hitting the road. Last I heard this morning, they were in MA with about 5 hours to go.

They had to stop because my father was in too much pain to go any further in the hip. I am picturing a cortisone shot in the near future for him. He has had his hip and knee replaced. He said his knee was bothering him, but not as bad as his hip.

I picture them arriving around noon.
Image Image

<<

jsw14

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:23 am

beaverpond wrote:We are due for another repeat of yesterday. It is 48* right now and it is supposed to warm up to 85* again...I am so not liking this.

Well, THE CHEF should be arriving in Maine today. No breakdowns yet from what I have heard. My Dad and my brother gave his car the seal of approval before hitting the road. Last I heard this morning, they were in MA with about 5 hours to go.

They had to stop because my father was in too much pain to go any further in the hip. I am picturing a cortisone shot in the near future for him. He has had his hip and knee replaced. He said his knee was bothering him, but not as bad as his hip.

I picture them arriving around noon.

Mornin gang, Hay Beave, sence it's been in the 90's here in Fl-Duh, I've had the Turbo-Fans on HIGH for a week now, just to cool the temps down alittle here in Fl-Duh. It's workin fine, we now have the same temps as U do :lol: :lol: :twisted:

72* & climing to a high of 86* 8-) 8-) Tee-time>>>10:47am :D
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

jdpirate

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:58 am

In the 80's today, had rain this morning and still possibility of more so clouds may keep the temp down.
Was hoping for sunshine as it is league night and I wanted to try out my new clubs :) Hope we can golf tonight!
I'm living my life the way I want to.... Tony Stewart
[]Never Quit...... Marcus Luttrell
<<

jsw14

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:09 pm

jdpirate wrote:In the 80's today, had rain this morning and still possibility of more so clouds may keep the temp down.
Was hoping for sunshine as it is league night and I wanted to try out my new clubs :) Hope we can golf tonight!

NEW CLUBS :D Sheeesh, & here I'm playin golf with "Garage Sale Specials" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: Hope ya get too play tonight :)

I play with a four-some (all men) every tuesday. My neighbor that plays with us HIT a HOLE-IN-ONE today :D Par 3, 6th hole 115 yards, with a 7 iron 8-) 8-) 8-)
Here's a pic of the 6th hole..........
<<

awsum14

Post Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:55 am

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Wednesday

Goooood Morning SHR

I don't know why but woke up at 3:00 am and couldn't go back to sleep. I got a feeling it's going to be a looong day
70* and a hi in the upper 80's under clear skies today at the Beach.

Wed 6/04
MotoGP Racing: World Championship: Italian Grand Prix 10:00 am FS-1

NCWTS Lucas Oil 200 11:00 am FS-2

Nascar Race Hub 5:00 pm FS-1 (6:30 pm FS-2)

NASCAR America 5:00 pm NBCSN

100,000 Camera's 7:30 pm FS-2

NASCAR Now 2:30 am ESPN-2
Ben Rhodes, Greg Biffle

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

jsw14

Post Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:23 am

Mornin gang, 72* & sunshine :) High of 89* :) It's time to mow the yard again :roll: :roll:
<<

beaverpond

Post Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:26 am

very wet morning here and it is 54*, it has been raining all night and all morning.

Saw my nephew, who is still trying to get settled in this morning. He can't believe he brought so much stuff. He says he knows he packed his laptop and it is there somewhere. He said he logged in with his phone yesterday to update his physical location in the UCP (User Control Panel). He said after spending more than 1/2 hour doing that, he just gave up when completing that. He said he will login again when we finds his laptop.
Image Image

<<

jdpirate

Post Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:45 am

jsw14 wrote:
jdpirate wrote:In the 80's today, had rain this morning and still possibility of more so clouds may keep the temp down.

NEW CLUBS :D Sheeesh, & here I'm playin golf with "Garage Sale Specials" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: Hope ya get too play tonight :)

I play with a four-some (all men) every tuesday. My neighbor that plays with us HIT a HOLE-IN-ONE today :D Par 3, 6th hole 115 yards, with a 7 iron 8-) 8-) 8-)

:lol: Yeah, I got to play yesterday! Ah, I had garage specials, but it was time to return them to the garage (well, I don't have a garage, but will donate them to a school or the Special Olympic program--they are still decent, but not for me to play with). The new clubs are great--just need to get used to them :oops: It's a Ladies League...really a Fun night for most of them, as it is the only time the majority of them get out to play.
Hole-In-One :shock: Cool! Congrats to your neighbor. I was playing with a friend of mine when he had a H-I-O. Always fun to watch...I've come close but none for me yet :(
I'm living my life the way I want to.... Tony Stewart
[]Never Quit...... Marcus Luttrell
<<

Jellikit

Post Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:45 pm

jsw14 wrote:

Approaching from 115 with a 7 iron over that bunker for a hole-in-one?
Sounds like it must have taken a funny bounce off the front of the green.
Just don't see how a 7 iron from that short gets any stop/spin.
But, congrats neighbor! Now, go shoot your age. ;)
<<

jsw14

Post Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:32 pm

Jellikit wrote:
jsw14 wrote:

Approaching from 115 with a 7 iron over that bunker for a hole-in-one?
Sounds like it must have taken a funny bounce off the front of the green.
Just don't see how a 7 iron from that short gets any stop/spin.
But, congrats neighbor! Now, go shoot your age. ;)

The ball did just go over the bunker, took one bounce & Plunk right-in the hole 8-) Funny how that little-ball bounces :) :)

jd, go to the drivein range, practice, practice, practice :) :) I've come close to a H-I-O once, 158 yards 5 iron, ended-up 1 foot from the hole :roll: :roll: :roll:
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby