Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Happy Easter

Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:08 am

Goooood Morning SHR

That must have been one giant Easter Bunny that came out of that hole... :mrgreen:

No real need to get motivated this morning. Still stuck in Jefferson, Ga. Don't want to drive the van anymore than I have to. Will take it down to the transmission shop in Athens, Ga. in the morning.

Sun 4/20

NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series 11:00 am

Formula One Pre-Race replay 2:30 pm NBCSN

Formula One Racing "UBS Chinese Grand Prix" replay 3:00 pm NBCSN

F1 Extra replay 5:00 pm NBCSN

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Monday

Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:36 am

Goooood Morning SHR

Time to head to Athens. Hope the van can make it that far.
41 and the suns coming up with a hi in the low 70's in Jefferson this morning.

Mon 4/21

NASCAR Race Hub 4:00 pm FS-1 (6:30 FS-2)

NASCAR America LIVE 6:00 pm NBCSN

NASCAR Now 2:30 am ESPN-2

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Monday

Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:29 am

Mornin gang, 63* & Still cloudy :roll: Where-O-Where is the sunshine :roll: :roll: the wx-man says a high of 79*, but I don't think it will hit 75* today :roll:

Today is my Wife's "B" Day :) She is a Big 24 Jeff Fan :roll: I asked her what she wanted for her B day & she said; All I want is Jeff Gordon too WIN at Richmond this Saturday :roll: I said; Jeff will have a hard time passin Tony, even IF Jeff gets close enought :lol: Geeezzz, I think I'm sleepin on the couch tonight :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Monday

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:57 am

The weatherman has been lying to us for several days now, j! :x They keep saying the clouds are moving out, but... here they still are. No way we make the upper 70's today. Depressing!

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Monday

Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:41 pm

JSW......you forgot the 2 most important words in the English language....."Yes Dear"....it will keep you out of trouble.... :D ;) :lol:


How is the sink hole...last night on TV it looked like it was getting bigger.....I wonder do they sell "Sink Hole Insurance"....if they do that might be a good investment for those living in Florida.
Seems like you all have the most sink holes.........

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Monday

Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Annalee wrote:JSW......you forgot the 2 most important words in the English language....."Yes Dear"....it will keep you out of trouble.... :D ;) :lol:


How is the sink hole...last night on TV it looked like it was getting bigger.....I wonder do they sell "Sink Hole Insurance"....if they do that might be a good investment for those living in Florida.
Seems like you all have the most sink holes.........


The sink-hole is Filled-in the last I heard. Yes Fl-Duh sells sink hole insurance, BUT, it's not what u think it covers :roll: :roll: Not that good of an investment :roll: :roll:

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Tuesday

Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:13 am

Goooood Morning SHR

53* and clear at the moment in Athens , Ga. But that will change before the days over. Calling for a hi of 77* with a 80% chance of t-storms.
Got the van in the shop yesterday. They say I should have it back by Thursday afternoon.
Good thing I have saved all my motel rewards points, or this trip would cost me a fortune.

Tues 4/22

NASCAR Race Hub 12:00 pm FS-1 (6:30 pm FS-2)

PowerNation: Xtreme Off Road "Rock Bouncer IBS Install" 4:00 pm NBCSN

NASCAR America LIVE 5:00 pm NBCSN

NASCAR Now 2:30 am ESPN-2
Brad Daugherty, Kyle Petty, Marcos Ambrose

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Tuesday

Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:48 am

Mornin gang, Geeezzz, that Big Firery yellow Ball showed it's face this mornin :) it scared me for a min :shock: :lol: 60* & climeing to a high of 80* :) we just might get to the high of 80* today :)

Time too play Golf>>Tee-Time 11:05am :D
Image

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Tuesday

Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:05 am

jsw14 wrote:Mornin gang, Geeezzz, that Big Firery yellow Ball showed it's face this mornin :) it scared me for a min :shock: :lol: 60* & climeing to a high of 80* :) we just might get to the high of 80* today :)

Time too play Golf>>Tee-Time 11:05am :D
Image

YEAH - let's hear it for the sunshine! 'Bout dang time! ;)

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Tuesday

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:45 am

awsum14 wrote:Goooood Morning SHR

53* and clear at the moment in Athens , Ga. But that will change before the days over. Calling for a hi of 77* with a 80% chance of t-storms.
Got the van in the shop yesterday. They say I should have it back by Thursday afternoon.
Good thing I have saved all my motel rewards points, or this trip would cost me a fortune.

Tues 4/22

NASCAR Race Hub 12:00 pm FS-1 (6:30 pm FS-2)

PowerNation: Xtreme Off Road "Rock Bouncer IBS Install" 4:00 pm NBCSN

NASCAR America LIVE 5:00 pm NBCSN

NASCAR Now 2:30 am ESPN-2
Brad Daugherty, Kyle Petty, Marcos Ambrose

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's


Just a quick drive by......... to say
Thanks to y'all for posting assorted happenings in here.

It simplifies ones day...... You matter... Thanks

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Tuesday

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:58 am

It is a good day here at the beaver hut. It is the first day we have been able to get lil'beaver outside on her own since coming home from the hospital last week. This is a huge mile stone. Praise God !

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Humpday

Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:15 am

Goooood Morning SHR

Beav, It's good to here Lil'beaver is doing better. Praying things continue to in inprove.

58* and clear skies this morning in Athens. Looking for 79* for a hi.
S'pose to get my van back sometime this afternoon. Tranny had to be order an the shop is s'pose to have it this morning.

Wed 4/23

NASCAR Race Hub 12:00 pm FS-1 (6:30 pm FS-2)

NASCAR America 5:00 pm NBCSN

NASCAR Now 2:00 am ESPN-2

Auto Racing "SPEED Energy Formula Off-Road: Grand Prix of St. Petersburg" 2:00 am NBCSN

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Humpday

Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:25 am

Mornin gang, NO Clouds & 60* tipping the scale at 84* today :D

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Humpday

Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:30 am

Brrrr....40 degrees here right now. Cloudy, supposed to get some rain and a bit of sun, but most likely the high will be in the upper 40's. Clubs will stay in the truck for a couple more days :(

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Tuesday

Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:47 am

beaverpond wrote:It is a good day here at the beaver hut. It is the first day we have been able to get lil'beaver outside on her own since coming home from the hospital last week. This is a huge mile stone. Praise God !

Great to hear she is making progress - even if it is a bit slow. It's going in the right direction.
Post a reply