Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Saturday

Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:54 am

Image1 shr.jpg
Image1 shr.jpg (30.8 KiB) Viewed 294 times

good morning SHR
do we have a phone ap. ? :D
Last edited by tlooney14 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Saturday

Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:07 am

This has been one of the wettest, cold, damp winters I can remember in a long time for FL. :roll:

But, at least we are not dealing with issues like Beaver and you other folks living up north this year.

Guess I should be grateful.

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Saturday

Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:29 am

Yup H, Mother-Nature has been Ruff on Fl-Duh this winter :roll: but if all it takes is Sweat-pants & shirt to get through it, I'm a Happy Camper :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Saturday

Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:34 am

jsw14 wrote:Yup H, Mother-Nature has been Ruff on Fl-Duh this winter :roll: but if all it takes is Sweat-pants & shirt to get through it, I'm a Happy Camper :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Ditto, ditto, ditto!

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Saturday

Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:51 pm

does SHR have a phone ap ? :?:

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Saturday

Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:21 pm

^^^^^^ the answer is no, they cant even run a website correctly

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Saturday

Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:30 pm

michaeljohn wrote:^^^^^^ the answer is no, they cant even run a website correctly

Hmmmm, then why does everybody come back........

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Saturday

Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:54 pm

jsw14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:^^^^^^ the answer is no, they cant even run a website correctly

Hmmmm, then why does everybody come back........

Friendship that started out of a common interest - Tony. I can overlook the rest of the website's issues.

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Saturday

Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:05 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
jsw14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:^^^^^^ the answer is no, they cant even run a website correctly

Hmmmm, then why does everybody come back........

Friendship that started out of a common interest - Tony. I can overlook the rest of the website's issues.

Hmmm H, I just can't beleave that Beave is here for friendship :roll: :twisted: :twisted:

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Saturday

Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:14 pm

Friends, I don't need no friends...I am here to see how many people I can pi$$ off in one day, including myself :twisted:

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Sunday

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:52 am

Goooood Morning SHR

It's 27* with a hi in the upper 40's today...
I guess I need my coffee to warm up a little.

Sun 2/09
Motorcycle Racing | Monster Energy Supercross: San Diego 12:00/7:00 pm FS-2
Horse Racing | Gulfstream Park 5:00 pm FS-1
Circle K NHRA Winternationals 8:00 pm ESPN
Ferrari Challenge 10:00 pm FS-2

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Sunday

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:27 am

Well good morning all .
High of 28 here today and 90% chance of that white stuff coming down again tonight .
I have been Blessed with another day of putting both feet on the ground.
Hoping you all have a wonderful fun fill day .

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Sunday

Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:16 am

Mornin gang, Finaly SUNSHINE :D it's a Chilly 46* & Sunny, with a high of 72* 8-) 8-)

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Sunday

Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:34 am

good morning SHR ;)

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Sunday

Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:36 am

hi :D
Post a reply