a high of -1 today
lets all go swimming................ :)

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Tuesday

Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:03 am

HOT coffee comin-up "A" ;)
55* & cloudy, with a high of 77* :D :mrgreen:

Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:49 am

Woke up to snow!! Just a few flurries, but my plants and shrubs look like they have been freeze dried...... :( :( I have never seen my Rhododenrons like this :( I hope it doesn't kill them!! :( :( It is 16*, I also don't ever remember it being this cold!

Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:06 pm

It's 11:04 AM with a temp of -5* & the wind chill is -16
Schools are closed

Our groundhog day forcast is .....................SHOOT THE GROUNDHOG!.........because it's gonna be a mostly sunny day high 25* :evil:

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:19 pm

I don't know what our temp is here but it really doesn't matter as it is way colder than I've seen it here. It's never been this cold for this long. Now the fun "stuff". MLive which has something connected with news papers put out a story saying Michigan is the bulls eye for snow. We have snow levels from 4 inches to over 60 inches. I doubt if one resident in this state is thrilled about that news or really wants to compete for who has the most snow. Anyone who asks if you've had enough snow deserves a dirty look. I don't think they can give out a warrant for abuse for that.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:31 pm

WE AIN'T HAVEN'T HAD NEARLY ENOUGH SNOW YET...BRING IT ON !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

While we have wind chills in the -30 to -50 area a few times this winter...did we cancel school, only once and was because 3 schools had water pipe leaks. I say "WE NEED MORE, GOT TO KEEP THE OIL MAN BUSY" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Okay all you racing fans,snowmen and snow bunnies. ............can you name the track ....? ;)

This is Talledega.....Image

Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:55 pm

A friend of mine sent me pictures of the hood and grill of her car of ice hanging all the way down to the ground and she lives just outside of Mobile, AL

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Wednesday

Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:00 am

Goooood Morning SHR

Still need the coffee this morning, Only -3* with a lite breeze this morning in steel city. The hi's will only be 15*.

Wed 1/29
NASCAR Race Hub 4:00 pm FS-1
NASCAR Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony Class of 2014 7:00 pm FS-1

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

SeeeeeYa's

Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:30 am

Mornin gang, here's more coffee for ya "A" :) stay warm Bro :)
45* & light rain :roll: with a high of 45* :roll: :roll: :roll: No golf'in today :roll: :roll: :(

Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:09 am

For us here, it's 9:07 AM with a temp of -5* with wind chill of -19*
Our high for today is supposed to be 16*, our low for tonight 2*
Sunny skies at least 8-)

Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:24 am

Smoke14Wins wrote:For us here, it's 9:07 AM with a temp of -5* with wind chill of -19*
Our high for today is supposed to be 16*, our low for tonight 2*
Sunny skies at least 8-)

Sheeeesh, I can't imagine what -temps feel-like anymore :roll: My blood would Frezzzzzz :| Sure glad I'm livein in Fl-Duh :) Stay warm up there guy's :roll:

Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:22 am

Well it is COLD 15*.....4 inches of snow....one inch of ice :lol: :lol: the Governor declared a state of emergency........what a mess!! I figure that school will be cancelled until the middle of the next week....Southerner's and snow,....don't mix well! The only thing moving on our streets are kids and sleds.... it really is pretty outside.....fire in the fireplace, pot of chili on the stove and cornbread in the oven....slicing apples for an apple crisp.....all is well! Life is good!!

Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:43 am

That sounds Yummmmie Annalee, when is Lunch??? :) :) ;)

Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:08 pm

I'll take Annalee's 15 degree weather and the 4 inches of snow over what Michigan has. I read the closings this morning and the school closings are normal but they closed down Meals on Wheels and I don't understand why.
Post a reply