Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Goooood Morning SHR- Tuesday

Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:45 pm

It belongs to our whole family. My parents stay there most of the time and when they are not there it is up for grabs and I jumped on it for while they were not around. I started getting it ready for the summer season.

I set up the porch, took the gas grill out, and put the 24 foot dock in. Did all that in a few days time and then relaxed the rest of the time, although I was really feeling it after putting the dock in.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:47 am

April 24 is . . . . National Pigs In A Blanket Day

Re: Goooood Morning SHR- Wednesday

Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:40 am

Goooood morning SHR

I'm late. Worked til 1:30 am this morning. The things I do to make a buck...
49* this morning over on I-81 this morning in Virginy. Looking for a Hi of 78*

Wed 4/24
NASCAR Sprint Cup Replay, Kansas 12:00 pm SPEED
NASCAR Race Hub 6:00 pm SPEED
Matt Crafton, Ron Hornaday
NASCAR NOW 1:30 am ESPN-2

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:38 am

beaverpond wrote:It belongs to our whole family. My parents stay there most of the time and when they are not there it is up for grabs and I jumped on it for while they were not around. I started getting it ready for the summer season.

I set up the porch, took the gas grill out, and put the 24 foot dock in. Did all that in a few days time and then relaxed the rest of the time, although I was really feeling it after putting the dock in.

That's really cool. 8-) Let me know the next time it is vacant (during the summertime). :mrgreen:

Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:12 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
beaverpond wrote:It belongs to our whole family. My parents stay there most of the time and when they are not there it is up for grabs and I jumped on it for while they were not around. I started getting it ready for the summer season.

That's really cool. 8-) Let me know the next time it is vacant (during the summertime). :mrgreen:

Hmmmmm H, I thought Mrs HH wanted to take ur V/K at HiddenHollow for a week!!!! Call Tony at 333-14#1-1414 :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) :mrgreen:

Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Why can't we have TWO vacations?!? :mrgreen: ;) :lol:

Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:08 pm

Because it is against the rules. However, letting you stay at the Beaver Camp would be a bonus to the rest of us because there would be no picks for a week and no daily login either. I am beginning to see an upside here.

There is no computer connection, no cell service, but you would be able to watch the race with the satellite television.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:17 pm

Stay away from the Beaver Camp H, It's a TRICK so U don't pick ur drivers :twisted:

Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:24 pm

Nahh, whatever gives you that idea :mrgreen: :lol:

Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:47 pm

I can read between the lines Beave:::::::::::::::: :mrgreen: :lol:

Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Sorry, I don't read in between the lines any more...I read in between the pixels. :mrgreen:

Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:53 pm

_______________________________________Now thats a One Liner :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Goooood Morning SHR- Thursday

Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:31 am

Goooood Morning SHR

56* in Williamsburg this morning. Yup, finished up on the west side of the state and ended up on the east side for today.

THURS 4/25
NASCAR Race Hub 7:00 am SPEED

Nationwide Practice 9:00 a.m.
Rolex Sports Car Series, Atlanta 12:00 pm SPEED
K&N East Practice 12:00 p.m.
K&N East Final Practice 1:30 p.m.
K&N East Qualifying 4:30 p.m.
NASCAR Race Hub 6:00 pm SPEED
Christmas Abbott, Pit crew member for Michael Waltrip Racing
K&N East Blue Ox 100 7:00 p.m.
Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown 8:30 p.m. MRN Online
NASCAR NOW 1:00 am ESPN-2
Gary Gaulding, Dennis Bickmeier, Denny Hamlin

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's

Re: Goooood Morning SHR- Thursday

Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:54 am

April 25 is . . . . National Zucchini Bread Day

Sounds good to me, but I don't have anymore in the freezer to eat.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:55 am

beaverpond wrote:Because it is against the rules. However, letting you stay at the Beaver Camp would be a bonus to the rest of us because there would be no picks for a week and no daily login either. I am beginning to see an upside here.

There is no computer connection, no cell service, but you would be able to watch the race with the satellite television.

Oooooo, you are a sneaky one. But, no problem, I'll just bring my HughesNet satellite internet adapter with me. :mrgreen:
Post a reply