Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Goooood Morning SHR_Tuesday

Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:55 pm

So right u r BP, i was born in michigan. been there done that & loved it at the time. now my blood is thin from livin in the south. haha. we can't get to FL fast a nuff.....

Re: Goooood Morning SHR_Tuesday

Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:23 pm

You will never get me to leave the frozen tundra of the north...I hate the heat...you sotherners can have it all

Re: Goooood Morning SHR_Tuesday

Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:27 pm

beaverpond wrote:You will never get me to leave the frozen tundra of the north...I hate the heat...you sotherners can have it all

WhooooHoooo thx BP, more sun-rays comin my way....Haaaaahaaa! I'll take all of it........ :D :D

Re: Goooood Morning SHR_Tuesday

Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:41 pm

It was in the mid 70's here today. I'm sitting outside with my laptop in shorts & a t-shirt. :mrgreen:

Re: Goooood Morning SHR_Tuesday

Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:06 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:It was in the mid 70's here today. I'm sitting outside with my laptop in shorts & a t-shirt. :mrgreen:

Now thats my kind of livin HH.. we have our house up for sale & we are lookin in The Villages for a house. Hmmmmm, about 80 miles north of y'all.
We can't wait to soke-in some FL rays..... 8-)

Re: Goooood Morning SHR_Tuesday

Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:29 pm

The 10 inches of snow is still here but the sun was bright and we are clear to get the car out. I too like my seasons and even tho at times the seasons can overdo it I'd rather not live year round where everything always looks the same. Fla has the nasty fire ants, Texas is too dusty, California is over crowed but I do love Wyoming. That is in the summer at least. I wasn't there in the winter. I like the Smokie Mts. and the Rockies but haven't decided if I would like to live in either.

Re: Goooood Morning SHR_Tuesday

Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Well ndunn, all i can say is every state has there seasons. if i want to see snow in the winter i can always see it on TV. (snow looks the same in any state ur in). so that said, i will keep my shorts on year round. FL here we come! :mrgreen:

Re: Goooood Morning SHR_Tuesday

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:14 pm

No doubt The Villages is a nice community, J. But... being just that much further north, it will get cold during the winter. Granted, no snow, but the temps will go below freezing.

Re: Goooood Morning SHR_Tuesday

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:29 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:No doubt The Villages is a nice community, J. But... being just that much further north, it will get cold during the winter. Granted, no snow, but the temps will go below freezing.

I know HH, but it beats the #### out of TN weather! so i take my shorts off once or twice a year..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :!: :D

Re: Goooood Morning SHR_Tuesday

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:35 pm

jsw14 wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:No doubt The Villages is a nice community, J. But... being just that much further north, it will get cold during the winter. Granted, no snow, but the temps will go below freezing.

I know HH, but it beats the #### out of TN weather! so i take my shorts off once or twice a year..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :!: :D

Weird! After living in FL for over 30 years, my wife & I have been talking about leaving. Been thinking about TN. No joke. Ain't that strange. FL is too expensive any more and the state's financial condition and schools are awful.

Re: Goooood Morning SHR_Tuesday

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Wooo Hoooo HH......head up my way.....that would be cool....... :D



tc

Re: Goooood Morning SHR_Tuesday

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:57 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
jsw14 wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:No doubt The Villages is a nice community, J. But... being just that much further north, it will get cold during the winter. Granted, no snow, but the temps will go below freezing.

I know HH, but it beats the #### out of TN weather! so i take my shorts off once or twice a year..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :!: :D

Weird! After living in FL for over 30 years, my wife & I have been talking about leaving. Been thinking about TN. No joke. Ain't that strange. FL is too expensive any more and the state's financial condition and schools are awful.

we are 50mi south of Nashville east of I65. outside a little town of Lewisburg. we have a 3 bedroom 2 bath ranch house on 10 acers. low taxes, hmm, 1,400 year. just the wife & I, we need to downsize on house & of course better weather!!!!! haha

Re: Goooood Morning SHR_Tuesday

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:03 am

The only bad thing about Indiana ( to me) is you can't buy carry-out beer on Sundays, and I ALWAYS run out on Sundays :x

Re: Goooood Morning SHR_Tuesday

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:05 am

jamo14 wrote:The only bad thing about Indiana ( to me) is you can't buy carry-out beer on Sundays, and I ALWAYS run out on Sundays :x

hmmmmmmmm, i always stock-up on Saturday for Sundays race!!! :mrgreen:

Re: Goooood Morning SHR_Tuesday

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:12 am

jsw14 wrote:
jamo14 wrote:The only bad thing about Indiana ( to me) is you can't buy carry-out beer on Sundays, and I ALWAYS run out on Sundays :x

hmmmmmmmm, i always stock-up on Saturday for Sundays race!!! :mrgreen:

and i always think I have enough to last :lol:
Post a reply