Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Sunday

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:02 am

awsum14 wrote:Did you set your clocks back last night :?: :?: :?:

Nope... guess I should go take care of that now. :| I hate standard time. :x

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:08 am

Did most of them last night. Did not do the one that belongs to Mrs B or to my daughter, but did the rest.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:16 am

beaverpond wrote:Did most of them last night. Did not do the one that belongs to Mrs B or to my daughter, but did the rest.

That's not nice to skip theirs! :evil:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:26 am

I was up at 1:00am when I was changing them. Would you wake up your wife and daughter to adjust their clocks so they can be happy in the morning or let them sleep so you don't get slapped repeatedly right then and there no to mention scolded for the hour that you chose to do this at.

hhhmmm, lets think about that. I would wait until morning...by then they adjusted their own clocks.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:44 am

Oh, you didn't state "1:00am" Now I understand. ;) :lol:

I wouldn't do that either. ;) :lol:

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Monday

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:01 am

Goooood Morning SHR

Rise and Shine, it's Monday again.

11/05 Mon
NASCAR Victory Lane 8:00 am SPEED
NCWTS Setup Texas 11:00 am SPEED
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Texas 11:30 am SPEED
NASCAR Race Hub 5:00 pm SPEED

It looks like Speed set there schedule back and hour rather than there clocks :roll: :roll:

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Tuesday

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:52 am

Mount Washington 8* with a windchill of -13

Bridgton 35*

Phoenix 63*
Last edited by beaverpond on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:49 am

Mount Washington 1* with a windchill of -28*

Bridgton 27*

Pheonix 63*

We were treated to something special while waiting for the bus yesterday morning. Yup, S * N * O * W *. Of course it was slightly to warm to amount to anything, but the fact that it was falling tells it is not far away. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:54 am

Oh shut up or I will accidentally on purpose spill a gallon of oil on the outside of your precious truck. :twisted:
Last edited by Mrs B on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:09 am

You promise, you know how well that works at fighting off any type of rust in our climate. :mrgreen:

When I was a teenager, with lots of help from my little brother who accidentally spilled all 5 quarts of the good motor oil that was about to be put into the engine and then also spilled the 5 quarts of used that just came out of it. I was some ticked. My father came out, looked at the mess and grabbed the speedy dry to spread it around the car. I was ready to kill my brother, which he could see and sent him to a friends house. He said to me, you know there is an upside to all this...the front of your car will never rust nor will the fenders. Somehow this did not make me feel any better.

Sending my brother away was probably the best for him because while growing up, I ripped his shoulder out of its socket twice. I had anger management issues as a teenager, why was this moment going to be any different.

Come to think of it, I could do the same thing to your car...built in rust protectant.
Last edited by beaverpond on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:15 am

You Don't Want To Buddy :!: :!: :!:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:17 am

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:53 am

Sunday a nail in the right rear removed & patched......$21.95

Bunch of rusty parts under the car need replaced........It's a 98, what do you expect? What parts... it wasn't said.

Need 4 new tires. Front ones wearing bad. Tires never held well on this Explorer anyway for some stupid reason. Back tread just fine, but hubby said I still need 4 new........sometime.

Garage that removed nail said another tire on my car has a real bad cut in it & needs replaced (all 4 actually he said) before winter sets in.

Yesterday hubby figures out what noise was we've been hearing banging under our car. Tail pipe not attached, big long hole at the top of it. He pulled it out & off we went.

Get home & hubby also noticed we need a new resonator as well, (what ever that is).

Then if the oil change isn't that much, he'll let them do it too.

I think the place opens at 8. I gotta get out of my sweats & get dressed & let the neighbor take me up there.

Sigh. (no Cup tickets for next year now).

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:54 am

I'm back.
Resonator, tail pipe, & oil change with tax $181.90
Resonator with tail pipe alone $150
Oil change $20

Tires. Tires. Tires....... He's going to be watching for a sale.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:00 pm

I'm back in action again (got my car back).

Now it's tire shopping time to start. :|
Post a reply