Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Humpday

Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:32 am

Good Morning all. I do believe that Fall is in the air here as it's 46 out this morning. Naturally it'll rain on Friday, because it's Sept. 21 and it always rains (even if it's just a few sprinkles) on my birthday. It has done this since I was a kid. Hope everyone has a good day, I'll be heading off to work shortly.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:43 am

Burr, it's currently 40* at 7:45 AM & that's what it was when I got up at 6 AM.
Supposed to get to 69 today.

Plus this site is slower than a snail this morning, for me anyway.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:33 am

Good mornin' Gang!!

The website is slow as a snail for me too this morning. :?

Hope the repair work on your van holds up, a!! Don't want to see you broke down by the side of the road.

So Loudon may be wet this weekend!?! Hmmmmmm... that could mess up practice, quals & the race itself. But, despite all that, we still have to have pur picks in by Saturday night. UGH! :|

Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:46 pm

What it ever was for you guys this morning...must be an ole' man problem because it is moving lightenin' fast for me all day and Beaver has not been complaining either and he is usually the first person to complain about a slow connection or a slow website.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:57 pm

My work week begins at 4:00PM Wednesday thru Sunday 4:00PM! :?

Ohio weather is turning cooler after having the hottest summer on record I believe? My electric bills have been atrocious! :x

Have a good week all................. :D

Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Mrs B wrote:What it ever was for you guys this morning...must be an ole' man problem because it is moving lightenin' fast for me all day and Beaver has not been complaining either and he is usually the first person to complain about a slow connection or a slow website.

"ole' man problem" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Sheeeesh, U & Beave must-duh just up-greaded ur dial-up connection :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:12 pm

jsw14 wrote:
Mrs B wrote:What it ever was for you guys this morning...must be an ole' man problem because it is moving lightenin' fast for me all day and Beaver has not been complaining either and he is usually the first person to complain about a slow connection or a slow website.

"ole' man problem" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Sheeeesh, U & Beave must-duh just up-greaded ur dial-up connection :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

You mean they finally got dial-up in Maine?!? I thought it was still 2 cans and a piece of string. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Nahh...they upgraded us to fishin' line a yeya ago.

Closest thing to fiba optics theya is up heya. :lol:

However, in all seriousness...my parents live in an area of town that only gets dialup. There is no cable connection and live far enough away from the telephone junction box on the main road that prevents them from even getting a DSL connection. If you want it from a satallite carrier, you better plan on being wealthy for it to include coverage for your computer.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:36 pm

If fast internet isn't enough, we just got a letter yesterday from our carrier wanting us to get faster service for "only $20 a month more". We're already broadband.

ONLY

What's it benefit? Nothing really on my end, just their wallet

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:27 pm

HH wrote
Hope the repair work on your van holds up, a!! Don't want to see you broke down by the side of the road.

They didn"t bother rebuilding my transmission. They installed a new one.
Had no problems with the van, except I have a exhaust leak and I noticed the tail pipe is tipped down. I suspect they didn't get the cross-over pipe in right. It's has a nationwide warrenty on it so I'll stop at there Washington, Pa. shop on Friday on my way home and have them fix it.
It was 338 miles up here by way of I-83 and I-76. So I think I broke it in pretty good.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:58 pm

So far no coons caught in the trap & the bait is still there. Haven't heard anything up on the roof either & don't see any missing shingles showing they're digging. The chimney has a covering as well. Maybe the youngins took the hint & are gone for good too?

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Thursday

Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:17 am

Goooood Morning SHR

A nice cool 40* here in Coraopolis, Pa. this morning. S'pose to be in the low 70's and sunny. Nice little town northwest of Pittsburg.

09/20 Thurs
NASCAR Race Hub 7:00 am SPEED
Johnny Benson, Tony Stewart
NASCAR Nationwide Series Replay Chicago 12:00 pm SPEED
NASCAR Race Hub 6:00 pm SPEED

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's

Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:55 am

Nice and warm down here in the valley with a temp of 33*.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:41 am

We're warmer this morn, no 40* for us again, we're at 52 right now & will get up to 78*.
Rain comes tomorrow eve & night & into Saturday.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:52 am

Mornin gang, it's a cool 75* here in Fori-Duh, with rain comin in from the Gulf :roll:
Post a reply