FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Goooood Morning SHR - MudSummer Classic

<<

awsum14

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:47 am

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Friday

Goooood Morning SHR

It's not going to be any cooler today. Temps. still in the 100's and the heat index hanging around 110*.

FRI 7/06
Trackside Daytona 7:00 am SPEED
Nationwide Series Qualifying 2:05 p.m. ESPN2
Sprint Cup Series Qualifying 4:10/10:00 p.m. SPEED
Radio Pre-Race 7:00 p.m. MRN
TV Pre-Race 7:00 p.m. ESPN
Nationwide Series Subway Jalapeno 250 7:30 p.m. MRN/ESPN
Trackside Daytona 6:30 pm/12:30 am SPEED

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:12 pm

jsw14 you are 16th in race points as of today and Beaverpond is 21st. Now in the Player points Beaver is 12th with 1107 (as of 11:56edt) and Jsw14 is 59th with 1006 point. The big difference in the play points is the fact jsw14 didn't sign in several times.These points change with the sign in's and can change several times in a day as the people ahead of you could be signing in at a later time. I was looking at my own points then went somewhere else then came back and I had dropped 2 spots. HUmmmm I thought how did that happen. Oh not brain surgery it was the fact someone had signed in that was ahead of me in points. The player points change all the time. Oh, do I have the time to figure this out? In 103 degree heat I can't think of anything better. I'm not ironing, or steam clean anywhere or baking just trying to say cool.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:15 pm

ndunn wrote:jsw14 you are 16th in race points as of today and Beaverpond is 21st. Now in the Player points Beaver is 12th with 1107 (as of 11:56edt) and Jsw14 is 59th with 1006 point. The big difference in the play points is the fact jsw14 didn't sign in several times.These points change with the sign in's and can change several times in a day as the people ahead of you could be signing in at a later time. I was looking at my own points then went somewhere else then came back and I had dropped 2 spots. HUmmmm I thought how did that happen. Oh not brain surgery it was the fact someone had signed in that was ahead of me in points. The player points change all the time. Oh, do I have the time to figure this out? In 103 degree heat I can't think of anything better. I'm not ironing, or steam clean anywhere or baking just trying to say cool.

Does ndunn have a handle on the points system here, or what? GREAT explanation! :D :D :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Love it NDunn, I always wondered how that happened.....thank you! I wish they would post this somewhere on site because we can't be the only ones who have these questions.. Thanks :)

I have a question on the Outback Memory game. It is my understanding that you can win points on this, but I can't get it to work. When I click on the easy mode or hard mode nothing happens, then it takes me to the SHR logo and nothing....just wondered if anyone else had this problem? I figure if anyone would know about it NDunn you would and if not this will give you another reason not to iron or bake. :lol:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:02 pm

I click onto easy mode, click the start button, & don't have a problem playing. I done good! For me anyway......but my menory isn't good enough to place in the top 10. That's why I don't even fool with the memory game, I have never earned points from it. My mind isn't that good I guess.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:05 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
ndunn wrote:jsw14 you are 16th in race points as of today and Beaverpond is 21st. Now in the Player points Beaver is 12th with 1107 (as of 11:56edt) and Jsw14 is 59th with 1006 point. The big difference in the play points is the fact jsw14 didn't sign in several times.These points change with the sign in's and can change several times in a day as the people ahead of you could be signing in at a later time. I was looking at my own points then went somewhere else then came back and I had dropped 2 spots. HUmmmm I thought how did that happen. Oh not brain surgery it was the fact someone had signed in that was ahead of me in points. The player points change all the time. Oh, do I have the time to figure this out? In 103 degree heat I can't think of anything better. I'm not ironing, or steam clean anywhere or baking just trying to say cool.

Does ndunn have a handle on the points system here, or what? GREAT explanation! :D :D :D

Actually I couldn't figure out when I first signed on why the player points places changed so much. Then duh, I remembered the time zones etc. and for awhile I'd sign in after midnight EST but then the next day I'd be back where I was in the first place. What I'd like to know "Does the Pacific Coast have to have their race picks in by Eastern or Pacific time?
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

<<

Annalee

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:14 pm

HH, I wondered that too!?! Also the time on here is not accurate and one time when I was desperately trying to change my picks it wouldn't let me in......trust me I need all the help I can get in that department....okay NDunn we will keep you busy!!
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:33 pm

Yes, folks who live on the "left" coast must have their picks made by midnight ET, or, 9PM west coast local time.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:37 pm

Annalee wrote:Love it NDunn, I always wondered how that happened.....thank you! I wish they would post this somewhere on site because we can't be the only ones who have these questions.. Thanks :)

I have a question on the Outback Memory game. It is my understanding that you can win points on this, but I can't get it to work. When I click on the easy mode or hard mode nothing happens, then it takes me to the SHR logo and nothing....just wondered if anyone else had this problem? I figure if anyone would know about it NDunn you would and if not this will give you another reason not to iron or bake. :lol:

I just went to the games and both games came up and I played a couple spots. I did this just once where I was on the top 10 but it was only for about 3 minutes and someone came along and beat my score. Annalee I'd try logging off and logging back in sometimes there is a glich and it fixes it self. Now I have a question Does anyone know why the Vote for your Favorite Driver doesn't work? Everytime I go to the website it still says under construction. Now the site I have is last years Wheaties. Did they come out with a new sponsor?

<<

ndunn

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Annalee wrote:HH, I wondered that too!?! Also the time on here is not accurate and one time when I was desperately trying to change my picks it wouldn't let me in......trust me I need all the help I can get in that department....okay NDunn we will keep you busy!!

If I'm not mistaken the time didn't change when the country went Day Light Savings Time. The time is one hour off. Check your posting time and you will see it is an hour slower. My computer time is correct. I know people are wondering how I came across this. One day I read a post, okay, why I did it I don't remember but I went to see if they were online. They weren't so I checked my own posting and the same thing happened it was posted an hour off. Now this may just be EST and I don't know about Central, Pacific or Mountain time.

<<

ndunn

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:54 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Yes, folks who live on the "left" coast must have their picks made by midnight ET, or, 9PM west coast local time.

Thanks HH. I wasn't sure how that worked. In other words they lose 3 hours voting time.

<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Vote For Tony As Most Popular Driver Here
http://www.mostpopulardriver.com/
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:17 pm

Anyone else in this heat wave having garden water hoses busting on them? I've went thru 2 now. The first time I thought someone had came over during the night & just slit it, that's what it looked like. Now today I come home & go out (a few mins ago) to water the garden a little bit & there's another slit but color distortion like the hose bubbled then split. It's a medium weight hose so I figured it would be ok.
Smoke
<<

beaverpond

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:58 pm

I came along and started poking holes in hoses for all the people who forget to release the pressure in their hoses or leave their hoses on and never shut their water supply off to the hose at the spicket. :twisted:

I so love messin' with everyone. I am just doin' my part for the economy. :D
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:15 pm

Hey Beav, you do that in NC, you might get a little buck shot in your behind!! They don't take kindly to that. :lol: :lol:
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby