FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Goooood Morning SHR -Monday

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun May 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Sunday

We made it to the in-laws this afternoon, safe & sound. :D We're about 40 miles west of Indy. We'll be here for the week so we'll be making our weekly picks for the Coca-Cola 600 from here. Hope we get to watch practice & quals. ;)
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

duffygoofy

Post Sun May 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Sunday

Glad you made it safe HH.
Have a good time.
ImageImage
<<

awsum14

Post Mon May 21, 2012 5:30 am

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Monday

Goooood Morning SHR

HH, good to see you made it safe and sound. Have a fun week.

It's Monday people and time to great into your weekly rut and get through the week. Although I've been in this rut since last Monday.

05/21 Mon
NCWTS Setup Charlotte replay 12:00 pm SPEED
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Charlotte Replay 12:30 pm SPEED
NASCAR Race Hub 6:00/11:00 pm SPEED

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Mon May 21, 2012 6:39 am

Today high of around 81 with T-storms in the afternoon 60%.
Gotta get the rest of my garden plants planted & my bean seed planed befor the rains come. I would have done it yesterday, but we went from spring to hot summer. So I stayed inside. This morn I have a sinus headache from allergies. Took a couple Advils around 4-5 AM that has helped some. Gotta take my allergy pill after I eat a little something.

HH, glad you made your trip ok. Have a good time while you're on this side of earth & safe trip back home when you go.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon May 21, 2012 8:24 am

Thanks guys! :D :D :D :D

The weather (lower humidity) sure is different from what we are used to in Florida. The pollens are also making my eyes itchy & red. We're out in farm country and the farmers are doing their first hay cutting... kicking up lots of "stuff" in the air.

Check in with ya'll later. ;) :D :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

beaverpond

Post Mon May 21, 2012 9:06 am

I ever say how much I hated cats. My parents have a 20lb Maine Coon Cat and that thing is totally nocturnal...sleeps all day and is awake all night. I ended up locking the foolish thing out on the sunporch and you could still hear him. What a major pain in the butt.

There is something seriously wrong when the dog, a sheltie, is quieter than this cat. He almost never barks except when he needs to go out or when somebody comes to the door.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Smokesprincess

Post Mon May 21, 2012 11:03 am

Well this week is already going to suck...Fuel pump went out on my car!! Ugh not a happy camper..But its Monday :roll: its 9 am here is it to early to start drinking? :shock:
The greatest thing in life is doing what people say you cannot do! (Unknown)
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Mon May 21, 2012 2:51 pm

Headache came back & had to take 2 more Advils around 10 AM as well as my allergy pill. Durn headache is back once again. Next round of headache medicine will be the Goody's headache powder.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Mon May 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Smokesprincess wrote:Well this week is already going to suck...Fuel pump went out on my car!! Ugh not a happy camper..But its Monday :roll: its 9 am here is it to early to start drinking? :shock:

Sorry about your car issue. I think the rear end is wanting to go out in mine. Or it's the transmission one. Can't afford to get another vehicle so this one better last a lot longer.
Smoke
<<

beaverpond

Post Mon May 21, 2012 3:05 pm

The reason I brought up my parents cat is because we have been house sitting and that meant taking care of the dog and beast.

My parents had to make an emergency trip to South Carolina to visit a family friend who has MS and stage 4 cancer.

My parents called this morning and said that gasoline in the Myrtle Beach area is $3.27 and we are paying 3.79 up here.
Image Image

<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Mon May 21, 2012 6:27 pm

I love cats! Mine will go to bed with the boys when they go to bed, or sometimes he'll sleep at the bottom of our bed on the cedar chest. He gets up for the morn around 4 AM, but if he doesn't have food in his bowl, he'll let you know it.

Potty time (pooping time), he runs around the house like a mad cat zooming room to room as hard as he can go. I call it his kitty 500 run. Then he'll go dig like crazy in the litter box & take his dump. He come out feeling good. I always think of that James Brown song "I Feel Good" every time he's on a potty run. Then my avatar picture in here, if it was in motion like it is when I put it in an E-mail, it dances. It reminds of of how I think my cat feels after his event. :lol:

Gas here for the last 3 weeks has been $3.65
Smoke
<<

beaverpond

Post Mon May 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Their's gets up around 10:00 at night and is up until 8 or 9 in the morning. He spends most of the night meowing at everybody to get up.

When I talked to my mother earlier in the day, she said she has to keep the cat away from my father in the middle of the night or the cat would be playing with the wildlife outside and that is if he is lucky.
Image Image

<<

awsum14

Post Tue May 22, 2012 5:48 am

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Tuesday

Goooood Morning SHR

We HAD a cat once... :D :D :D
Temps at 69, overcast skies and a chance of rain til Thursday.

05/22 Tues
NASCAR Race Hub 7:00 am SPEED
Elliott Sadler
NASCAR Race Hub 6:00/11:00 pm SPEED
Justin Lofton
Driver of the No. 6 for Eddie Sharp Racing in NCWTS
Edsel Ford Great grandson of Henry Ford
Bob Dillner, Rick Hendrick

Thoughts and rayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Tue May 22, 2012 6:39 am

So much for the 60% rain we were to have yesterday. If I had held my breath, I'd be dead now. Went all around us. :roll: At least the garden plants got watered by me with the watering can, except for the green bean seeds I planted. Outside faucet isn't fixed, so I have to cart water from the bathroom out to the garden. That's why the seeds didn't get watered, I was hoping for that 60% rain to finish the job. :evil:
Smoke
<<

Mrs B

Post Tue May 22, 2012 6:55 am

I know what you mean. Our neighbors have gone on vacation for three weeks and we have agreed to water their garden and flowers for them while they are gone, but they did not leave us a hose to attach to their spicket and when I checked it yesterday I found out it was shut off from the inside. So we will be carting the water from our house to their's.
There are two ways of doing things...the wrong way and my way.

What, don't want to do it my way, there is a fine for that.
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby