Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Goooood Morning SHR_Daytona Sunday

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:25 am

HAPPY RACE DAY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS FINALLY HERE.....THE 500 BABYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all have a great day today and lets see Tony and Ryan have a 1 2 finish today.......YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
GO SHR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tc

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:29 am

Thanks for the schedule, awsum... I'll be watchin'

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:51 am

j gets ready for the Daytona 500. grabs a Ole Mill dawg, hey it's noon somewhere in the world!!!! :D

GO SHR...............Image

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:10 am

I'm all ready for the race - even took windex to the tv for a nice clear picture!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:14 am

Thx Countingon39, good idea!!! :)

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:31 am

Countingon39 wrote:I'm all ready for the race - even took windex to the tv for a nice clear picture!

Ooo! Good thought... I'm gonna go do mine now!

Re: Goooood Morning SHR_Monday

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:45 am

Goooood Morning SHR

It was a Great race yesterday. And I would like to Congrat. Tony and Ryan on there 13th and 22nd
place finishs. They both ran hard and did well. Also congrats to Trever for his win.

Coffees brewing and the FooFoos are chilling

Mon 2/21 Victory Lane 9:00 a.m. SPEED

NCWTS Pre-Race 12:00 p.m. SPEED

NCWTS Lucas Oil 250 12:30 p.m. SPEED

Race Hub 7:00 p.m. SPEED

Thoughts and Prayers to All

Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya

Re: Goooood Morning SHR_Monday

Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:48 am

*waves*

Re: Goooood Morning SHR_Tuesday

Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:53 am

Goooood Morning SHR

This weather is screwy, 71* in Chesapeake,Va yesterday and today it's only going to the low 40s
It will be nice if Spring ever gets here.

coffees brewing and the FooFoos are chilling. Put out some Hot chocolate for those who are still
in the deep freeze and snowy areas

Thoughts and Prayers to All

Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya

Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:27 am

Good morning!

Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:40 am

Yes, it is a good morning! Have a great Tuesday, Gang!

Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:59 am

Good morning everyone. The sun is clear, the snow is shoveled, the streets are a mess but it is a fantastic day. Sunday is over and I'm looking forward to Phoenix.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:44 am

It is a bright sunny day up here in Northern New England and still in the mid teens. Talking snow for Friday & Saturday with highs only in the 20s and lows expected to be below 0. Still sleeping with the window open at night. I sometimes wonder if the house is to well insulated.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:30 pm

beaverpond wrote:It is a bright sunny day up here in Northern New England and still in the mid teens. Talking snow for Friday & Saturday with highs only in the 20s and lows expected to be below 0. Still sleeping with the window open at night. I sometimes wonder if the house is to well insulated.

Sheeeeesh BP, Brrrrrrrrrr!!!! goin up to high 50s here in TN. we don't like that "S" word down here. ppl freek-out..... :)

Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:46 pm

That is because most of us up here know what to do when we here the word snow...act like it is any other day. Put the plow on the truck, get the sander out and fill it up and be ready to go.

My sister and her family live in South Carolina and they hear the word snow and they shut the schools down for a week. We shut ours down only if there is no power and if we have only gotten at least 4 inches of snow and are due for more. Add freezing rain to the mix and then things get interesting. Just like everywhere else, but not as bad from what I have seen. We seem to deal with it better.
Post a reply