FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Goooood Morning SHR -WWF Friday at the Malls

<<

Mrs B

Post Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:06 pm

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Wednesday

If our kids find this out...they will be campaigning against him. Should I tell them. Nope because I think of all the good things I know he could do for the district. I have seen everything else he has done. I do have to say, I think the extended school year is a dumb idea.
There are two ways of doing things...the wrong way and my way.

What, don't want to do it my way, there is a fine for that.
<<

awsum14

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:17 am

Goooood Morning SHR

Beav, you need to take that $476 mill. and divide it by active members and everyone would end up with $924271.00. Just a little pocket change :lol: :lol:

62* here in Fayetteville,NC this morning and going to 84* for a hi.

03/29 Thrus
NASCAR Nationwide Series Replay Fontana 12:00 pm SPEED
NASCAR Race Hub 6:00/11:00 pm/7:00 am SPEED
Kasey Kahne, Hermie Sadler, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Juan Pablo Montoya

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

beaverpond

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:23 am

I like your number better, but I did not know where to find the active number count.
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:25 am

I'm about ready to pull my hair out this morn over the boys racing Daytona on PS 3. They're at each other's throats on how they're supposed to race or not do in racing on the track. I'm getting a headache.

Good thing there's a bowling special going on this week for spring break. It's $9.95 a person for 2 hrs of bowling, shoe rental, one hot dog & a pop. It runs from 9 AM until 3 PM & your games must be completed by 5 PM. This is good Mon-Fri.

Last year they done this special (after the kids bowl free season was over) & I let them bowl 2 hrs. They got in 7 games of bowling for their 2 hrs.

Guess I'd better get my breakfast & get them up there, I still gotta get to the grocery yet today.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

Smokesprincess

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:56 am

Yep thats where I am headed to the Store...buy me some Lottery Tickets too... I will buy that suite were where talking about on the other thread lol and like buy out a section at Charlotte so we can fill it with nothing but Tony fans....How cool would that be?? I'll pay you all go!!!
The greatest thing in life is doing what people say you cannot do! (Unknown)
<<

Lizard

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:55 am

Mrs B wrote:If our kids find this out...they will be campaigning against him. Should I tell them. Nope because I think of all the good things I know he could do for the district. I have seen everything else he has done. I do have to say, I think the extended school year is a dumb idea.

Of course the students will campaign against, their teachers will instruct them to do so. :lol:

Actually having been a teacher extended school year is not so dumb.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Thursday

beaverpond wrote:I am trying to pay my fine...the thread won't let me. It says:

Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached

and my pic is only 17.4kb

I contacted Animink and they have fixed the attachment quota problem. You should be able to upload photos once again.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:30 pm

Well poop. I went to Krogers to pick up a few things & to shop for my mom since she's not supposed to get on her foot yet & upon leaving, I stopped at the lottery machine. I put in my $1 for the mega million's ticket & the little display light scrolled across the top that the lottery picks were currently down & that I had to pick a $1 scratch off ticket instead. That made me mad cause they won't return your money if they're out of something. If I couldn't get a mega millions, I didn't want anything else.

Last time this happened & the lottery was way up there, someone had already bought the winning ticket someplace, so I have no doubt that's a sign that someone already has the winning ticket. :evil:
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

Lizard

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Smoke14Wins wrote:Well poop. I went to Krogers to pick up a few things & to shop for my mom since she's not supposed to get on her foot yet & upon leaving, I stopped at the lottery machine. I put in my $1 for the mega million's ticket & the little display light scrolled across the top that the lottery picks were currently down & that I had to pick a $1 scratch off ticket instead. That made me mad cause they won't return your money if they're out of something. If I couldn't get a mega millions, I didn't want anything else.

Last time this happened & the lottery was way up there, someone had already bought the winning ticket someplace, so I have no doubt that's a sign that someone already has the winning ticket. :evil:

:evil: unless of course it's one that my bf bought :twisted:
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:11 pm

AW HA!
Hear that HH & beaver? Now we know who to go to for our share :twisted:
Smoke
<<

beaverpond

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Can't blame us if you are to slow and besides, I did not buy one either. The lottery is not my thing. I got better ways of spending my money.
<<

Lizard

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:48 pm

beaverpond wrote:Can't blame us if you are to slow and besides, I did not buy one either. The lottery is not my thing. I got better ways of spending my money.

Hey notice I said bf bought, his money pays for the ticket.......I'll just enjoy when he wins.

<<

awsum14

Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:50 am

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Friday

Gooood Morning SHR

$540 mill. and it could reach $600 mill by drawing time at 11:00 tonight.Can't buy my couple of chances til I get back to VA. later this afternoon.

FRI 3/30
Camping World Truck Series Practice 11:00 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.
Sprint Cup Series Practice 12:30/6:00 pm SPEED
Camping World Truck Series Final Practice 2:10 p.m. - 3:20 p.m. SPEED
Sprint Cup Series Final Practice 3:30/8:30 pm SPEED
Trackside Martinsville 5:00/11:00 pm SPEED

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

beaverpond

Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:08 am

I was reading an interesting / funny article this morning in the paper what different states would do with their portion of the tax windfall if somebody had won last night...all the programs they could fund, all the pet projects that could be taken care of.

Kind of reminds me of the relatives you did know you had or the ones you had not seen in three or four decades who now want their portion of your winnings just because they think they are entitled to it.

With it being so large...some would go to charity, and some would go to not less than 20 different relatives and not less than 10 friends.
<<

Mrs B

Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:38 am

I don't necessarily agree with him...although I have to say he is better at investing than I am. I also find most of the friends are his as are the relatives...but I must add that there are very few left on my side of the family for friends and family.
There are two ways of doing things...the wrong way and my way.

What, don't want to do it my way, there is a fine for that.
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby