FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Goooood Morning SHR -Wednesday

<<

beaverpond

Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Wednesday

Are you kidding me, I love the cold and the snow. I also love the winter activities that go with it. So, please do not feel sorry for me. I love it here. The only time I don't like it much is when we get about 25 or 30 inches or more all at once.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Lizard

Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:01 pm

Enjoy the snow then Beaver ;)
I like some of the activities that come with snow, but do not like the clean up after the storms and driving in the crud.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

beaverpond

Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:17 pm

I don't mind driving it...unless it is ice. We live on the middle of a hill. My parents live at the bottom of hill. So no matter how you look at it you have to tackle these hills going up or down at one point or another. My father has 4wd and I have fwd. The only time I don't go to his house is during mud season because his road turns into a mud pit. I might go first thing in the morning when the frost is still in there and not much after that.
Image Image

<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:26 pm

We've hit a record today of 70* :D Windy, but ohhh so nice. It's cloudy right now & has been for the last few hrs. So far the bad weather has stayed away & the rain has stayed away so far today as well, just had 3 short T-storms that woke me up during the night.
Tomorrow high of 50. :roll:
Friday severe strong storms high 61
Sunday snow showers.
Ain't no wonder people are getting sick. My son comes home with a red nose from it running all day at school. It wasn't bothering him this morn.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

awsum14

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:38 am

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Thursday

Goooood Morning SHR

Graveyard sucks. I'll be glad when it's over. But I don't know when that will be. they don't let me know til late on Friday's where I going the following week.
A balmy 62* here this morning. and they say the Hi should be in the upper 70"s.

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Say

Seeeee Ya's
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

jsw14

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:37 am

Mornin gang, Hmmm, no coffee?? j puts on a pot of Daytona FIRE Blend :lol: :lol: [__]/... we have a tee-time of 10:45am today :D :D
Image Got to Go>>>> C-ya
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:46 am

Sounds like you caught up on your missed sleep. j. :D :D Don't run over anyone in your zoom-zoom golf cart. ;) :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:43 pm

I don't know how long our good fortune on weather will last but central Michigan has been missed with the bad weather that has been all over. We appreciate that. I feel so sorry for the tragic weather that has spread across several states. So many fatalities and destroyed areas. Our newspaper ran a photo of a pile of bricks and then the front of a church that stayed up and it was chilling.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:04 pm

ndunn wrote:I don't know how long our good fortune on weather will last but central Michigan has been missed with the bad weather that has been all over. We appreciate that. I feel so sorry for the tragic weather that has spread across several states. So many fatalities and destroyed areas. Our newspaper ran a photo of a pile of bricks and then the front of a church that stayed up and it was chilling.

So how will the mild Michigan winter weather affect the morel mushroom season? ;) :lol: I'm trying to figure out when to schedule my trip up there to Honor. In the past it's been around the 2nd-3rd week of May. You didn't get as much snow this year, is that right?
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

beaverpond

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Our snowstorm has mushroomed into more than we could have expected. It is not done yet, but we are already at more than 10 inches.
Image Image

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:05 pm

You can use your flat tail as another snow shovel. :lol: :lol: :lol:

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

longtimetonyfan

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Well you guys can keep the snow, and the lawn mowing just yet. I'm enjoying 70 degrees right now so J has nothing on me. Cold tonite though, and rain moving in.......spring mud season is upon us. If these temps keep up I'll be pulling out the lawn tractor soon enough!
remember to enjoy life.....none of us are going to get out alive anyway
<<

jsw14

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:15 pm

longtimetonyfan wrote:Well you guys can keep the snow, and the lawn mowing just yet. I'm enjoying 70 degrees right now so J has nothing on me. Cold tonite though, and rain moving in.......spring mud season is upon us. If these temps keep up I'll be pulling out the lawn tractor soon enough!

Good for U LT, but I do have one thing on U, I had to mow the lawn today :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:35 am

back up warmer today, high of 66 with strong severe storms for today & tonight. At least that's what was said last night. I haven't checked it out this morn.....yep, except high now is 63.

Windy with strong thunderstorms developing this afternoon. Damaging winds, large hail, and possibly a tornado with some storms. High 63F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Tonight 36° Windy... strong thunderstorms early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Damaging winds, large hail, and possibly a tornado with some storms. Low 36F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Folgers this morning. [_]/
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

beaverpond

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:47 am

Sunny right now with a temp of 10*. It will be clouding up this afternoon as we prepare for snow, sleet, and freezing rain tonight and tomorrow. Simply wonderful. :?
Image Image

PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby