Re: Prayer needed

Happy to hear that...wonderful news!!
I'm living my life the way I want to.... Tony Stewart
[]Never Quit...... Marcus Luttrell
<<

jdpirate

Post Tue May 20, 2014 11:20 am

thorman52 wrote:Outstanding! As a 6 year survivor, I know what it's like to be told I'm cancer free.

That's great, thorman52...congrats!
<<

smokieonefour

Post Tue May 20, 2014 2:49 pm

A HUGE CONGRATS to anyone and everyone that beat cancer!

You're awesome and an inspiration to us all. :-)

Aaron - so happy for the happy news. :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

azk8ster

Post Tue May 20, 2014 11:26 pm

Very happy to hear this great news!
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to"
<<

Rachael J

Post Tue May 20, 2014 11:28 pm

Wonderful news!
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:31 pm

I thought I would use an existing thread instead of starting a new one.

I learned a little while ago that one of the kids in our churches youth program has lost almost everything in a house fire. He managed to save his pets, but they lost almost all of the house and the entire garage. It appears to be electrical in nature as it started near the fuse box.

A neighbor just had a tenant move out of a double wide mobile home and is going to let them stay there for the time being. This is such a tragedy for them. Our Pastor has already been there to visit them and I have already spoken to them offering the use of my truck and utility trailer. Turns out a couple of other guys in church have done the same thing.

I just ask that you keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Their son is allergic to many foods and has many food sensitivities. I have seen him get really sick just from touching certain foods, forget about eating them.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Anyone But Earnhardt

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:17 pm

Great News,

Some here know my mom lost her life 2 months ago after a 3 yr fight with cancer. So happy for you and your family.
<<

jdpirate

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:44 pm

beaverpond wrote:I thought I would use an existing thread instead of starting a new one.

I learned a little while ago that one of the kids in our churches youth program has lost almost everything in a house fire. He managed to save his pets, but they lost almost all of the house and the entire garage. It appears to be electrical in nature as it started near the fuse box.

A neighbor just had a tenant move out of a double wide mobile home and is going to let them stay there for the time being. This is such a tragedy for them. Our Pastor has already been there to visit them and I have already spoken to them offering the use of my truck and utility trailer. Turns out a couple of other guys in church have done the same thing.

I just ask that you keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Their son is allergic to many foods and has many food sensitivities. I have seen him get really sick just from touching certain foods, forget about eating them.

Definitely.....Thoughts and prayers headed to this boy his family.
<<

Rachael J

Post Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:49 am

jdpirate wrote:
beaverpond wrote:I thought I would use an existing thread instead of starting a new one.

Definitely.....Thoughts and prayers headed to this boy his family.

Ditto...
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:42 am

I have learned through this that it is interesting who they will share information with on how they are doing. The supposed close friend knows very little and the Pastor and myself know a whole lot more. The supposed close friend was quite surprised at what we knew that she didn't.

I think there is a difference between people who will pray for the family and those who just being nosy.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
Previous

Return to The Lobby