Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

a new low....

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:21 am

i fall down this morning and go boom, most of the eastern seaboard should have felt a shake.. :P

Re: a new low....

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:14 am

Seriously? You OK?

Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:25 am

ya im fine thanks for asking, i was outside with the dog and she was in a playful mood and as we were running she cut me off and took a small tumble, crazy dog, ya figure at 13 she would just sleep and eat all day. unless she was performing a hit job on me, then im in trouble.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:55 pm

Glad the dog is ok for being old & tripped over.

:lol:

Glad you're not hurt. I sometimes stumble over the cat when he's wanting some can food, luckily I've not hit the ground from it. I give him can food as a treat on the weekends & he go nuts for it weaving in & out of my legs as fast as he can, he just turned 3 recently.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:57 pm

Johnson Accepts Driver of the Year Trophy:

This past weekend at the International Motorsports Hall of Fame in Talladega, NASCAR president Mike Helton and Barry Schmoyer, president of the Driver of the Year Foundation presented #48-Jimmie Johnson, the Sprint Cup's five-consecutive time champion with the 2010 Driver of the Year trophy at the International Motorsports Hall of Fame dinner. Johnson was also presented a Tissot timepiece. In its' 45th year, the Driver of the Year title is unique and the oldest award of its' type. A panel of 20 leading journalists from across the U.S. determines the winner. In quarterly voting, points are awarded on a declining 9, 6, 4,3,2,1 basis. The winning driver receives a trophy and a Tissot wristwatch.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:09 pm

Glad to hear you weren't seriously hurt. :D

The dog, too. ;) :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:28 pm

I am telling ya, them animals are smarter than we think. My cat gets in my ear and does a whisper meow to wake me up. in the morning.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:28 pm

glad you and the dog are alright
Post a reply