Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Time to get that 4 Car Right!

Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:10 pm

I have been a Harvick Fan since 2000 and enough is enough - it is time to get the 4 car right! Speed is a 10 on a scale of 1-10... Reliability is a -10 on that same scale. This has really become a JOKE - there is no description for the plethora of mechanical failures experienced. FIX THE PROBLEMS or start changing people.

Re: Time to get that 4 Car Right!

Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:59 pm

KeyserWV4Fan wrote:I have been a Harvick Fan since 2000 and enough is enough - it is time to get the 4 car right! Speed is a 10 on a scale of 1-10... Reliability is a -10 on that same scale. This has really become a JOKE - there is no description for the plethora of mechanical failures experienced. FIX THE PROBLEMS or start changing people.

You can't really blame anyone at SHR, a Hendrix engine blew.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:31 pm

Hendricks*

it happens, so one time a engine blows, cant pin it all on Hendricks, it was that Hendricks power that got him a win.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:00 pm

According to a Tweet from Rodney Childers, something (debris?) knock off the oil pump belt, so technically, NOT a blown engine.

Kevin's luck has GOT to change for the better soon. :D

Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:16 pm

No chumpionship this year! :roll:

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:02 pm

HiddenHollow is right. Debris was the culprit tht cut his oil line. Thus a blown engine. I mean engines do need oil, right?
I still see no reason to be calling for peoples heads at SHR?!

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:05 pm

I'm disappointed with the outcomes too. It's way too early to write off a whole season. With this new chase format, anything could happen.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:42 pm

Seems like anything that can go wrong, does.

Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:34 am

Sometimes your horseshoe turns upside down and all your luck falls out. They'll get the horseshoe turned around. ;) :D

Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:00 pm

Or..."Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you". :?

He'll do just fine. I agree with the horseshoe saying too. It'll turn. :lol:

Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:33 am

I think you should chill a bit. He's got a win and will VERY likely be in the Chase. Maybe they're experimenting and/or "pushing the envelope" to test the limits? Get it out of the way now. Remember, only the last 10 matter...2011 should have shown everyone that... ;) :D

Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:15 pm

I realize that the oil line was cut by some debris... even with the stated though, Harvick is always near the top in laps finished each season, so as a long time fan of his, this has been a brutal stretch of races to endure. BTW: Love this SHR WEBSITE and VIP GARAGE... and that Hendrick HP! :D

Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:45 pm

I'd say they got it very right tonight!

Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:39 am

azk8ster wrote:I'd say they got it very right tonight!

Yeah they did! :D #4thewin

Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:56 am

HiddenHollow wrote:
azk8ster wrote:I'd say they got it very right tonight!

Yeah they did! :D #4thewin

I'm thinking they have had it pretty right all along.
They've simply been snake bit by odd parts failures.

Seems the paint is now drying on the ink adding Kevin's name to the Chase. ;)
Post a reply