Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Kurt Busch had "Cranial Rectumitis" ALL DAY

Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:32 pm

takin' out people left and right, then, when he has a chance to MAYBE get back to the front at the end..he backs off Tony's bumper. Was he smoking something that isn't on the banned substance list? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Re: Kurt Busch had "Cranial Rectumitis" ALL DAY

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:52 pm

He was a menace all day. I kinda got a little nervous when he was behind Tony.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:57 pm

"Cranial Rectumitis" - you're being too polite & too kind to Kurt. He needs driving lessons. :x

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:29 pm

Agree with you all and felt bad for Blaney and the #36 crew as well,wtf was Kurt thinking or was he?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:50 am

midwesternsmoke wrote:takin' out people left and right, then, when he has a chance to MAYBE get back to the front at the end..he backs off Tony's bumper. Was he smoking something that isn't on the banned substance list? :shock: :shock: :shock:

According to Tony, he told Kurt to back off. He said he's rather do it on his own than get spun out. lol

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:53 am

How did Tony get separated from Gilliland?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:43 pm

NascarNanaOK wrote:How did Tony get separated from Gilliland?

Gillaland backed off a little and Kurt dove right in Behind Tony. I saw that ans said "oh no Tony's next!!! "

Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Thanks for the info, I didn't see that. Can't help wonder how it would have come out with Gilliland behind Tony. Oh, well....

Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Ha, Ha......I was about to say it wouldn't surprise me if Tony told Kurt to back off him. The way he was driving yesterday I wouldn't have wanted him behind me either. Then Kurt does have a tendency to drive with his head up his butt, so we shouldn't be surprised I guess! :roll:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:50 pm

I was thinking the same. Kurt was driving with his eyes closed. I got really scared he was gonna spin Tony out too.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:45 am

...hhmmm sounds fishy to me.....

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:22 am

i will not sit here and allow this thread, mw you just mad cuz you dont have ears like yoda, hahaha

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:34 am

you WILL allow this thread or I'll get Peanut on you again....I see ya shakin' in yer boots :P :P

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:53 am

please, that is like shooting fish in a barrel, i need a real challenge

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:11 am

michaeljohn wrote:please, that is like shooting fish in a barrel, i need a real challenge

haha I'd just steal your glasses and you'd end up shootin' yerself in the foot instead. :mrgreen:
Post a reply