FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tree House (club house) 2014 w/ golf course

<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:11 am

Tree House (club house) 2014 w/ golf course

With the amenities growing at the treehouse. I thought I would just start this thing over and put everything together in one thread instead of a little here and a little there. I hope you all understand.

The treehouse is where we will come and spend our downtime when we have picked the wrong drivers in either GG3 weekly picks that is being run by those in our Garage Gang or if you pick the wrong drivers from the weekly picks list in the administrators run game. Now I am not going to go around chasing anybody and demand that they have to report here, but it is meant for a time of fun and games.

My nephew is going to be joining our garage gang in a few days or so as a member, he has told me, time will tell. He will be assisting me in running the kitchen as he is bringing some of his culinary arts friends with him. I am going to give them 3 rooms so they have a place to stay. I expect we will eat well.
Last edited by beaverpond on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:13 am

Re: Tree House (club house) 2014

The treehouse.jpg
The treehouse.jpg (110.36 KiB) Viewed 3860 times

This tree house is 6 stories high and is being supported by 4 primary trees. The 6th floor is more of a look out to get a view of the entire property. The ground level is where you will find the kitchen. The kitchen is large enough for all the appliances we used to have. I will be adding two double wide sinks and a larger counter top. There is a dumb waiter system in place to take food items up to the 1st and 2nd floors. There will also be a coffee machine and a cappuccino machine in the kitchen just like on the 2nd floor.

The 1st floor will be the tech floor. It will have 6 computers that have Windows 7 Pro Series for an operating system. There are also 3 new laser printers tied into the computer systems. There are also several electric fireplaces placed around the room for the colder days and nights. You will also find a 48 inch television in this room with several chairs placed around this area to watch whatever race is on.

The 2nd floor is more of a game room / lounge. You will find pool tables, dart boards, a wet bar with the national brands of beer as well as several microbrews, spring water, several types of soda, coffee machine, and a cappuccino machine. There are also several electric fireplaces setup around the room. There will also be a 60 inch TV with all kinds of chairs set up around the area.

The 3rd, 4th, & 5th floors are the sleeping quarters of this tree house. You will find in these rooms a private porch, about 3 tables per room, Wi-Fi, two double beds, a mini-bar, a 32 inch television, a dresser, a sofa and a chair. The bathroom is a 3/4 bath meaning there is no tub, it has a shower instead with heads from the top and three sides.

There is pond that is part of the property and it is 71 acres. The pond is only allowed to have battery operated engines and they cannot be more than 5hp. You can fish for bass, perch, and trout in this pond. There is also all kinds of other wildlife like: moose, fox, deer, and various bird species. We also have a field with some trees in it that is 80 acres in size. We could build a golf course if somebody wants it done. I will be building two fire pits for BBQs that will be cement lined when things thaw out in the spring and I will also had a few brick layers to build it up some. I am also thinking of building a brick fireplace oven out there as well for making homemade bread and pizza in as well as other things in.

administrators treehouse.jpg
administrators treehouse.jpg (51.12 KiB) Viewed 3860 times

We also have the administrators cabin, which is what Mrs. Beaver wanted because she wanted more privacy when being here. However when we are not here or when she is not here, it is up for grabs. It has all the same comforts that the main treehouse has.

golf course.jpg
golf course.jpg (41.69 KiB) Viewed 3860 times

Then as mentioned earlier, we will be building a golf course. I have had one designed and this is what it will look like. I thought some of you might like a look at it. I know some of you are more visual than "picture this".
Last edited by beaverpond on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:17 am

Re: Tree House (club house) 2014

sail away.jpg
sail away.jpg (59.21 KiB) Viewed 3860 times

This playset is not going anywhere at more than 7100 lbs, but once put together it can dismantled into pieces and moved pretty easily.

fire pit.jpg
fire pit.jpg (33.69 KiB) Viewed 3860 times

There will be two of these built for things like lobster bakes or seafood bakes or whatever else we have in mind.

fire pit oven.jpg
fire pit oven.jpg (59.8 KiB) Viewed 3860 times

Come spring there will be two of these built. Like I said earlier, these have been redesigned from an earlier thread.
<<

The Chef

Post Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:36 pm

Re: Tree House (club house) 2014 w/ golf course

The Chef is now in the House !!!

That cocky attitude has gotten me in a little trouble over the last few years...not going to change now.

I hope people like fresh food because I like to cook with the freshest I can find and the best quality. It looks like I could have some fun in this kitchen. Of course my uncle being who he is, I know I can learn some things from Uncle Beaver when it comes to preparing seafood, but man he has a lot to learn about pastries and the best fillings.

Boy things could get interesting in the kitchen. If you would like something made, let me know. I would be willing to give it a shot.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:47 pm

LOL I am watching Treehouse Masters right now. Maybe you can get this guy to extend your treehouse if you get to many members :P
ImageImageImage
<<

beaverpond

Post Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:52 pm

I do believe it is "our" treehouse

I do want to say "hi" to my nephew and it is about time...now get to work !!! :lol:
<<

azk8ster

Post Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:00 pm

I am submitting my application for the position of dumb waiter(ess). I have over 30 years experience working in foodservice, and just over 50 years in eating. :lol:
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to"
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:27 pm

Where's the snow?

"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

beaverpond

Post Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:36 pm

We turned up the heat inside and turned up the flame throwers outside to melt all the snow. It beats using a snowblower or snowplow. Well sort of. We plow the snow into a huge snow bank by the lake and then melt it with the flame throwers.

Working on melting the snow out in the golf course that will be.

flamethrower1.jpg
flamethrower1.jpg (59.08 KiB) Viewed 3776 times
<<

beaverpond

Post Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:40 pm

azk8ster, I don't see a need for dumb waitresses, how about some dumb bartenders. :mrgreen:
<<

The Chef

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:45 am

Uncle Beaver I knew all that heat could not be coming from the kitchen.

Anybody who wants fresh muffins and donuts, I have been busy making apple cinnamon muffins, chocolate chip muffins, blueberry muffins, apple cranberry muffins, and orange cranberry muffins. I have also filled most of them with various different types of fillings...cream cheese frosting, preserves, buttercreme filling, and a pudding crème. For donuts, I have been making Boston Crème, Jelly Filled, a Chocolate Crème Filled and a Glazed and Blueberry Cake as well as a Strawberry Cake.

I am glad you have these Cappuccino Machines because they have been great to have. The one in the kitchen has Hot Chocolate, Hazelnut, & French Vanilla. The one on the first floor has Hot Chocolate, Mocha, & Coffee Flavored. The one on the second floor has Toffee, Egg Nog, and Peppermint. There are 12oz, 16oz, & 22oz cups.

Uncle Beaver and I have been setting up Keurig Single Cup Brewers with a variety pack tree of Green Mountain Coffee of K-Cups of Dark Roast, Original, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, & Decaf. Each tree has 5 of each flavor. There are more in the kitchen as well as on the first and second floors if you need more.
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:44 am

Chef meant to say that we put these single cup brewers in each of the rooms on the third - sixth floors.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:54 am

Can I get some Dunkin' Donuts K-cups, please? :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

*****Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500*****
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:12 am

Sorry, when you are dealing with guys from the north it is Green Mountain Coffee Roasters which is out of Vermont.

Many convenience stores, restaurants (including fast food joints), hotels and motels, grocery stores through out the North East are selling this stuff. Places that used to sell DD have replaced it with GMCR coffee because of the better tasting flavor. My parents whenever they go on a trip will by GMCR coffee before they leave to take with them because they know once they get south of New York, they just can't get anything that tastes anywhere near as good. This coming from people who like to travel and have tasted some pretty lousy coffee all over our country as well as some good coffee. While they do like DD's coffee, it does not hold a candle to GMCR coffee in their opinion. I am not a coffee drinker, but funny thing is I used to sell the stuff by the case. Now when the time comes around, I buy it by the case.

Our church has a three brewer system...decaf, regular, and flavored. Guess who is the one everybody turns to when it comes to coffee, the one person who can't stand the flavor of coffee but knows the business inside and out.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:39 am

No problem, I'll bring my own. I have the feeling that I will be spending a lot of time here this year. :|
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

*****Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500*****
Next

Return to The Lobby