Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Thread Bout Nothing...

Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:50 am

I was watching a news report yesterday and a couple of people that could speak english were asking about the nuclear reactor situation. You think their country lies to them about what is really going on, our own media is certainly not helping. They are telling us what is going on, but what they told them just totally blew my mind. "Your country says everything is fine with those reactors and that is what we are reporting". I sure hope when he went off the air, he told them the truth.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:09 pm

bump

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:35 am

beaverpond wrote:I was watching a news report yesterday and a couple of people that could speak english were asking about the nuclear reactor situation. You think their country lies to them about what is really going on, our own media is certainly not helping. They are telling us what is going on, but what they told them just totally blew my mind. "Your country says everything is fine with those reactors and that is what we are reporting". I sure hope when he went off the air, he told them the truth.

it is the Japanese government that is being tight lipped on what is or isnt wrong with reactors, this is a society that does not like to ask for help, so yea their gov is going to make it appear things are ok, in watching most of the news channels, i dont think any of them have or would cover up something this serious.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:09 am

beaverpond wrote:I was watching a news report yesterday and a couple of people that could speak english were asking about the nuclear reactor situation. You think their country lies to them about what is really going on, our own media is certainly not helping. They are telling us what is going on, but what they told them just totally blew my mind. "Your country says everything is fine with those reactors and that is what we are reporting". I sure hope when he went off the air, he told them the truth.

That's how Japan has always been to their kind, lies. (China no better either).

Too small of land for population growth, so when something really bad happens that can weed out the sick, weak, & elder.........see where I'm going here.

Personally I don't believe our own President saying the stuff won't reach the coast out west either.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:19 am

Too small of land for population growth, so when something really bad happens that can weed out the sick, weak, & elder.........see where I'm going here.

maybe im slow, but in reading that it seems as if your saying they welcome a disaster so certain part of the population is "weeded" out,

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:38 am

BUMP
Post a reply