Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Thread Bout Nothing...

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:01 am

So here is our post whatever is on your mind thread...y'all know how it goes.

I'm really happy with our new site! Now, we can keep everything segregated..lol
Here in New Haven, Connecticut this week working and can't wait to go home. Miss the family, as usual. :(

Re: Thread Bout Nothing...

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:04 am

I was not to sure at first, but I am getting the hang of it. Hope you get home soon !

Re: Thread Bout Nothing...

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:14 am

luvsher14 wrote:I was not to sure at first, but I am getting the hang of it. Hope you get home soon !

Not sure bout what, Lisa? It's so easy a tony fan can do it! :lol:
Thanx for the nice wishes..going home 2morrow or Thursday...I think..

Re: Thread Bout Nothing...

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:28 am

Nut wrote:
luvsher14 wrote:I was not to sure at first, but I am getting the hang of it. Hope you get home soon !

Not sure bout what, Lisa? It's so easy a tony fan can do it! :lol:
Thanx for the nice wishes..going home 2morrow or Thursday...I think..



Yw and bite me

Re: Thread Bout Nothing...

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:34 am

I love the new site. Took something fun, made it better.

Re: Thread Bout Nothing...

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:13 am

i'm used to this type of message board.. doesn't bother me..

Re: Thread Bout Nothing...

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:19 am

Image

Re: Thread Bout Nothing...

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:27 pm

Now there are two of me ..... :twisted: thats a bit scary!

Re: Thread Bout Nothing...

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:29 pm

justlisa wrote:Now there are two of me ..... :twisted: thats a bit scary!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :geek:

Re: Thread Bout Nothing...

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:30 pm

daniluvs14 wrote:
justlisa wrote:Now there are two of me ..... :twisted: thats a bit scary!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :geek:


love you avi Dani!

Re: Thread Bout Nothing...

Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Yeah, Dani..this is the kinda site a few of us were asking for on more than one occasion...THEY LISTENED!!!

Re: Thread Bout Nothing...

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:10 pm

I'm home and lovin it! Taking my kids to soccer practice in a bit and get to watch them have fun...life is good.
I was gone for V Day so I'm making it up to the Mrs. and taking her out Sat night.
Happy Wife...happy Life. ;)

Re: Thread Bout Nothing...

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:07 pm

BUMP

Re: Thread Bout Nothing...

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:18 pm

bump this!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Thread Bout Nothing...

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:27 pm

Hey Buddy its been a while how u?
Post a reply