Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

beautiful day today

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:00 pm

Hi all hope everyone is having a good day.Today is a beautiful day here in North Carolina. I'm hoping to go up to Charlotte Motor Speedway next month.I hope to get this job and save up enough to go. I haven't been able to get to a race do to working and money being tight. My boyfriend says he'll help me get there. I want to go to the Hall of Fame. Well everyone take care warm weather is on its way. Time to have dinner and go outside a bit. See ya at the track. :D

Re: beautiful day today

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:15 pm

U Go Girl... 8-) ;) & Yes it was a beautiful day today!!!! 8-)

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:50 pm

It IS a beautiful day. I tend to forget that fact lately when I have a ton of work and not enough time to finish, or bills that haven't been paid, etc. Have to appreciate the beauty in each day more. Thanks for the reminder.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:03 pm

I hope you can make it to Charlotte! I live in Concord and still haven't been to the Hall of Fame. LOL
I want to go, especially to one of the induction ceremonies.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:51 am

It was 80 something Sunday 40 something Monday and today will be about 50. At least it's sunny so won't complain.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:39 pm

ndunn wrote:It was 80 something Sunday 40 something Monday and today will be about 50. At least it's sunny so won't complain.

the temps here are going up and down, not stable at all, been getting hit with alot of rain
Post a reply