FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

the merge (survivor)

<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu May 05, 2011 1:02 am

Re: the merge (survivor)

tonite the show was very boring, from beginning to end. everything was predictable, tonite was the family episode and that got cut, didnt see any interaction with the family, unless it delt with the game, hope it picks up a tad...............
<<

tlmerk

Post Fri May 06, 2011 10:28 am

I actually haven't watched it in 2 weeks and probably will just wait for the finale. Rob really wrecked it for me. He played it smart in a lot of ways but was will he win? When will his team get wise and vote him off. My priest in Mass actually brought up Matt (name?) in his Easter homily. Apparently my priest watches Survivor and is impressed with his Christian values and reliance on his Creator. Weird to hear about that in church. Is he even still in this thing?
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

peanut1439

Post Fri May 06, 2011 10:45 am

In My Opinion, Rob earned every bit of that immunity necklace. That was brutal !!!
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri May 06, 2011 2:48 pm

tlmerk wrote:I actually haven't watched it in 2 weeks and probably will just wait for the finale. Rob really wrecked it for me. He played it smart in a lot of ways but was will he win? When will his team get wise and vote him off. My priest in Mass actually brought up Matt (name?) in his Easter homily. Apparently my priest watches Survivor and is impressed with his Christian values and reliance on his Creator. Weird to hear about that in church. Is he even still in this thing?

the kid deserves some credit, he sometimes doubts himself, but feels its gods will that keeps him there, and that other man michael, that was a class move he did by letting the tribe see their families and forgoing a chance to see his mom.
<<

longtimetonyfan

Post Fri May 06, 2011 4:47 pm

Matt and Michael are both class acts. I'd love to see either win the whole thing, but I doubt it will happen. Frankly, I don't care how good the strategy, I could not have stood being on that island with Phillip all this time. I think if I couldn't get the others to vote him off, I'd have to knock him in the head, or strangle him with that fishing net. AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
remember to enjoy life.....none of us are going to get out alive anyway
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri May 06, 2011 8:46 pm

lt, just by what you wrote, i can see your dreaming of phil and his pink panties hahahaha
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed May 11, 2011 10:05 pm

im very surprised rob voted with the women, so we shall see this sunday how it worked out for him and if he makes the final.
<<

daniluvs14

Post Thu May 12, 2011 8:03 am

michaeljohn wrote:im very surprised rob voted with the women, so we shall see this sunday how it worked out for him and if he makes the final.

missed survivor last night.. who got the boot??
IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE BEEN DRIVING IN CIRCLES ALL DAY

TONY...BRISTOL 2009
<<

peanut1439

Post Thu May 12, 2011 8:35 am

Grant got booted off
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon May 16, 2011 4:50 am

well congrats on rob winning the game, he played a really good social game, along with a athletic one, it may have been a predictable season, but that is the competitors fault, bein in awe of rob.
<<

peanut1439

Post Mon May 16, 2011 8:42 am

Congrats to Rob !!! (and Amber) I was very impressed with Ralph last night when he addressed the jury. And his proposal too, very nice !!!
I agree that Rob played the best game I have seen in all the seasons.
I was very Happy for him and I hope he uses the money wisely to secure his family's future.
I was a little worried that the jury would vote wrong after seeing their questions and statements.
I thought Rob only had one child, I am very Glad that his marriage to Amber is working so well. I thought their love story during Survivor was so sweet. I also Loved his marriage that Survivor payed for too. Good Show!!
Now I am waiting to watch them get the check this morning on TV..
Again, Good Job Rob !!!!
<<

daniluvs14

Post Mon May 16, 2011 8:43 am

michaeljohn wrote:well congrats on rob winning the game, he played a really good social game, along with a athletic one, it may have been a predictable season, but that is the competitors fault, bein in awe of rob.

i am so happy that rob won. he really deserved it. i turned it right b4 theyouted phillip.. what was said about him.. was he ex FBI or was that all his omagination??
IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE BEEN DRIVING IN CIRCLES ALL DAY

TONY...BRISTOL 2009
<<

ndunn

Post Mon May 16, 2011 10:12 am

peanut1439 wrote:Congrats to Rob !!! (and Amber) I was very impressed with Ralph last night when he addressed the jury. And his proposal too, very nice !!!
I agree that Rob played the best game I have seen in all the seasons.
I was very Happy for him and I hope he uses the money wisely to secure his family's future.
I was a little worried that the jury would vote wrong after seeing their questions and statements.
I thought Rob only had one child, I am very Glad that his marriage to Amber is working so well. I thought their love story during Survivor was so sweet. I also Loved his marriage that Survivor payed for too. Good Show!!
Now I am waiting to watch them get the check this morning on TV..
Again, Good Job Rob !!!!

peanuts I usually agree on most everything you post. This i can't. I still have vivid memories what he did in his very first Survivor game. Perhap he can get a real job now since he has won for himself. Isn't this the third time with survivor? He and Amber were on the Amazing Race and who knows how many other reality shows. I realize these are cut throat shows and one has to act primitive to get anywhere and I suppose that is why I don't watch any more plus I have an idea the winner is picked in advance. Just ask anyone who has been on American Idol how things are done.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

peanut1439

Post Mon May 16, 2011 10:25 am

peanuts I usually agree on most everything you post. This i can't. I still have vivid memories what he did in his very first Survivor game. Perhap he can get a real job now since he has won for himself. Isn't this the third time with survivor? He and Amber were on the Amazing Race and who knows how many other reality shows. I realize these are cut throat shows and one has to act primitive to get anywhere and I suppose that is why I don't watch any more plus I have an idea the winner is picked in advance. Just ask anyone who has been on American Idol how things are done.

I think this is the 4th Survivor he has been on. His Las Vegas Poker show was stupid !! BUT, the Amazing race show was awesome.. They almost won it and I was so impressed on how he treated Amber & helped her all the way. All the other men on the show trashed their wives and g/f's.. NOT ROB.. he was really good to Amber and they worked so good as a team too. Not one harsh word from him to Amber. He helped her and encouraged her the whole show. I was really impressed at his respect to her and women in general after that show.
I don't believe the winner is picked in advance . I think Ralphs comments to the jury is what helped him win. And besides that, HE DID play a brilliant game this time. I rooted for him the whole game this time even when he was arrogant and said stupid stuff.. LOL
I believe he has had jobs in construction in between these shows and I also believe he is probably done for awhile as far as reality shows go. We'll have to wait and see. I still say he played it brilliant and deserved to win this time. JMO
<<

ndunn

Post Mon May 16, 2011 4:03 pm

peanut1439 wrote:peanuts I usually agree on most everything you post. This i can't. I still have vivid memories what he did in his very first Survivor game. Perhap he can get a real job now since he has won for himself. Isn't this the third time with survivor? He and Amber were on the Amazing Race and who knows how many other reality shows. I realize these are cut throat shows and one has to act primitive to get anywhere and I suppose that is why I don't watch any more plus I have an idea the winner is picked in advance. Just ask anyone who has been on American Idol how things are done.

I think this is the 4th Survivor he has been on. His Las Vegas Poker show was stupid !! BUT, the Amazing race show was awesome.. They almost won it and I was so impressed on how he treated Amber & helped her all the way. All the other men on the show trashed their wives and g/f's.. NOT ROB.. he was really good to Amber and they worked so good as a team too. Not one harsh word from him to Amber. He helped her and encouraged her the whole show. I was really impressed at his respect to her and women in general after that show.
I don't believe the winner is picked in advance . I think Ralphs comments to the jury is what helped him win. And besides that, HE DID play a brilliant game this time. I rooted for him the whole game this time even when he was arrogant and said stupid stuff.. LOL
I believe he has had jobs in construction in between these shows and I also believe he is probably done for awhile as far as reality shows go. We'll have to wait and see. I still say he played it brilliant and deserved to win this time. JMO

Thanks for your reply peanuts. I'm pleased you didn't rip me apart for not being a fan of Rob's. I haven't watched Survivor for several seasons as I was so tired of the way Jeff Probts did his part. After awhile the reality shows all look alike. As for Rob I probably was a little tough on him as I thought he went beyond what was appropriate. That is just my opinion. I do think Rob was in construction and if I remember right they took some of Ambers winnings and built a house and he was on the construction end. I was hoping the reality shows were over but they are so cheap to produce that it's a wonder we'll ever see a good comedy or drama again.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
Previous

Return to The Lobby