Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

man on stretcher (very funny)

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:23 am

Re: man on stretcher (very funny)

Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Well Michael this guy has to either be higher than he!! or just about the dumbest dude ever. I'll have to say he gave me a big laugh. This is about the same goofy thing a cashier told me about a credit card today. Seems a person made a purchase and forgot to get his credit card. Went back to the store to see if the card was still there. Well the clerk pulled it out of his packet and told him he'd forgot to hand it back. They checked the debit card and it had $120 cash withdrawal the last few minutes. The police arrested him and he got fired. What I'd like to know is why did he steal it and then hand it back. We'll probably see this on "Worlds dumbest thief" TV show. It really does take all kinds.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:23 pm

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what a dumbass......

Loved ur storty too NDunn........ppl can be real idiots thats for sure...... :roll:

tc

Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:34 am

Yeah, methinks some sort of illegal substance, or 63, was involved! If i were one of the firefighters i'd have had to had my cohorts hold me back from kicking his @ss!

Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:30 am

i seen this video while watching tosh.0, he shows some really disturbing videos, but funny

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:30 am

psycho ward here he comes
Post a reply