Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! :-)

Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:14 pm

Thinking of all my friends here, hoping you ALL have a safe & happy Thanksgiving Day. :-)

Revel in your current company, light a candle or set a place, for those who have passed but are still dearly remembered at this time of year. :-)

"Eat your fill but never lose your hunger" and remember those who are alone. Count your blessings and be thankful. And have FUN!

And Happy Hannukkah to all my Jewish friends. :-)

Peace.

p.s. to a couple people on here ... stay away from the kitchen... you're such a turkey, you might get baked! :-D

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! :-)

Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:19 pm

Stop talking about MJ. He's very sensitive.

I hope everyone has a pleasant day with family and friends who are like(or better than) family.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Hay Smokie & Doc, take a look at this :) My wife's Xmas Catus is bloom'in on Thanksgiv'in 8-) Maybe Xmas is comin early this year :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

HAPPY THANKSGIV'IN SHR :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:54 pm

Just gorgeous J....and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

I have a Christmas cactus that is always stunning when it blooms

Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:18 pm

jsw14 wrote:Hay Smokie & Doc, take a look at this :) My wife's Xmas Catus is bloom'in on Thanksgiv'in 8-) Maybe Xmas is comin early this year :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

HAPPY THANKSGIV'IN SHR :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Awsum 20 want's to know how she gets it to bloom. Hers haven't even budded yet.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Hanukkah to everyone. I won't be able to pop in here until tomorrow afternoon as I've got to work. But, here's a bit of information I heard on the radio and read it too: This is the first time that Thanksgiving has been celebrated that Hanukkah coincides with turkey day and it won't happen again for 70,000 years.

The Christmas Cactus is beautiful. My mom had one that would never bloom, it finally did in December, 2000. My mom passed away in June, 2001. That's a memory that will stay with me as she was very excited to see it bloom.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Awsum20, here's a link>> http://www.ehow.com/how_2068331_make-ch ... bloom.html

The wife says, she don't water much. try to keep it out of the direct sunlight. when it starts to bud, water lighty. it might help if u replant it with new garden soil.. Hope this helps :)

Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Here's a pic of the wife's African Violet in Full Bloom today :) They r hard to grow & get them to bloom :D

Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:59 pm

J, your wife sure has a green thumb. Ol Doc's thumb is pretty green too!

Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:32 pm

I can't grow anything in the house, I kill a cactus even.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Smoke14Wins wrote:I can't grow anything in the house, I kill a cactus even.

I'm worse than that, I kill fake plants, lol.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:14 pm

kim92164 wrote:
Smoke14Wins wrote:I can't grow anything in the house, I kill a cactus even.

I'm worse than that, I kill fake plants, lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now thats funny Kim :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:00 pm

It was a lovely Thanksgiving for us. We did have members of the family that weren't able to attend but they had good reasons for where they were. jsw14 the plants are just beautiful your wife raises. :D
Post a reply