Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Kyle Busch Gets Rude Reception At Martinsville

Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Martinsville fans must not have gotten the message that Kyle Busch is making a conscious effort to be a better sport this year – either that, or they don't care.

Busch, who has increased his likability this season through his poise and maturity, was showered with the most noise at Martinsville – and it sounded like all boos.

Jeff Gordon got the second-most noise, leading the contingent of Hendrick Motorsports drivers in spots 2-5.

Also, Richard Childress Racing's Jeff Burton – a Virginia native – made a rare appearance in the top 10.

Here's who got the most noise in driver introductions at Martinsville, measured with a handheld decibel meter:

Driver dB Type of Noise Explanation
1 Kyle Busch 85.8 Boos Fans not buying into new Kyle yet
2 Jeff Gordon 84.1 Mix Had been getting all cheers recently
3 Jimmie Johnson 83.0 Mostly boos Audible cheers mixed in with boos
4 Dale Earnhardt Jr. 82.1 Cheers Can you imagine the noise if he'd won?
5 Mark Martin 81.7 Cheers Love for a veteran
6 Tony Stewart 81.1 Cheers Poor qualifying spot meant fans were quieter, not warmed up yet
7 Kevin Harvick 80.8 Cheers Lives very close to Martinsville track
8 Carl Edwards 80.3 Cheers Popular driver
9 Jeff Burton 79.4 Cheers Virginia native
10 Trevor Bayne 79.2 Cheers Post-Daytona love continues

Re: Kyle Busch Gets Rude Reception At Martinsville

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:22 pm

peanut1439 wrote:Martinsville fans must not have gotten the message that Kyle Busch is making a conscious effort to be a better sport this year – either that, or they don't care.

Busch, who has increased his likability this season through his poise and maturity, was showered with the most noise at Martinsville – and it sounded like all boos.

Jeff Gordon got the second-most noise, leading the contingent of Hendrick Motorsports drivers in spots 2-5.

Also, Richard Childress Racing's Jeff Burton – a Virginia native – made a rare appearance in the top 10.

Here's who got the most noise in driver introductions at Martinsville, measured with a handheld decibel meter:

Driver dB Type of Noise Explanation
1 Kyle Busch 85.8 Boos Fans not buying into new Kyle yet
2 Jeff Gordon 84.1 Mix Had been getting all cheers recently
3 Jimmie Johnson 83.0 Mostly boos Audible cheers mixed in with boos
4 Dale Earnhardt Jr. 82.1 Cheers Can you imagine the noise if he'd won?
5 Mark Martin 81.7 Cheers Love for a veteran
6 Tony Stewart 81.1 Cheers Poor qualifying spot meant fans were quieter, not warmed up yet
7 Kevin Harvick 80.8 Cheers Lives very close to Martinsville track
8 Carl Edwards 80.3 Cheers Popular driver
9 Jeff Burton 79.4 Cheers Virginia native
10 Trevor Bayne 79.2 Cheers Post-Daytona love continues

if i may.. or if not where did u get this article????

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:01 pm

NoBarNewsCenter group at Yahoo! Groups

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42879/*http: ... NewsCenter

after your hahaha on that other message, this will be the last time I respond to any of your messages.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:58 pm

peanut1439 wrote:NoBarNewsCenter group at Yahoo! Groups

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42879/*http: ... NewsCenter

after your hahaha on that other message, this will be the last time I respond to any of your messages.

u just hurt the one and only lil feelin i had. u r the reason most of us regulars dont come here anymore. like harvick said can't be the bad guy.. can't be the good guy, can't be the bully.. but u sure try..
have a great weekend!!!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Losin you & MJ is no big loss. Maybe the spin, bashing & stalking will stop now. Ha

Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:29 pm

peanut1439 wrote:Losin you & MJ is no big loss. Maybe the spin, bashing & stalking will stop now. Ha

ya just cant let it go can ya, im trying to be cool with ya, but u keep bringing up my name, if ya dont like me, dont respond in my threads, this just shows you are obsessed, and i cant blame ya, i am hot stuff, leave me out of your delusional world with me i swear you have some issues,

PEOPLE ARE BORED WITH YOU, THEY REALIZE YOU START TROUBLE, YOU CHASE PEOPLE OFF, YOUR THE REASON TONY STEWART FANS HAVE A BAD NAME, BECAUSE YOU PICK ON PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS, AND THANK GOD THEY DONT, WHY DONT YOU DO A GLEN BECK AND DISAPPEAR. HE IS SO CRAZY EVEN FOX NEWS COULDNT STAND HIM ANYMORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Can't we all get along?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:20 pm

dude if you look in the merge thread and the one i made of the government, you will see i have tried to get along with this person, but they want to drag it out, im tired of this already, i said what i wanted to say, but this person keeps bringing my name up for no reason.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Yeah I know

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am

they boo for so many but next time they cheer that is just racing
Post a reply