FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Has anyone messaged Animink and heard back?

<<

tlmerk

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:11 am

Has anyone messaged Animink and heard back?

Just want to know if others have messaged the site moderator and heard back. I sent a message last year with no answer and now 2 messages this year without any reply. Does this person/people ever reply to messages that are sent?

For the second year in a row, I was not awarded the Chase reset points and for the second year in a row I questioned Animink and never heard back. I jokingly said it may be because I'm a Brad K fan or because I didn't like the way Tony handled the separation of Ryan from SHR, but then I see MJ received his points so it must truly be a glitch! :D (I'm just kidding as I'm sure it's some kind of technical glitch.) But what's even more frustrating than being left out of the Points Chase each year is the fact that Animink has never answered any of my messages or my post in the points forum.

Before someone explains that I may not have been in the top 1000 SHR GG members, both years I was in the top 200 when the Chase began and still didn't receive the points. Again, not a big deal, a bit annoying, but now that I can't even get an explanation or an "I'm sorry, we'll fix it next year..." it's getting frustrating.

Any suggestions?
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:53 pm

Re: Has anyone messaged Animink and heard back?

I"ve not been able to use our personal message system since they changed to this site. Phamo tried to fix it but it didn't work. I just went back in history and found his e-mail address. It is inquiry@animink.com and I would assume it's still one they use. Perhaps this is the way to get a reply as I did the same day. If they changed the e-mail address I have no idea what it is. Good Luck.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:02 pm

Yes I have......if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page in the black , past the Stewart Haas sign you will see two links....contact us and webmaster...You will send them an email through those links...that is what I used to to get the website to put in the new forums for Kevin and Kurt.......and points missing.....good luck ;)

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:51 pm

I have used the e-mail address that ndunn has mentioned, although I have never gotten a response they have just fixed the problem. That is about all they are good for over the last couple of years. I have found that you need to tell them what website you are talking about and what your user ID is to get things addressed. I think over the last two years I have sent maybe 8 e-mails and only gotten one personal response, however, almost everything has been addressed in their time.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:17 pm

The ONLY time I've gotten anything from them was when Peanut tattled on me for saying something he took offense to after he called me a couple of not so nice thingz. Do something bad and they'll contact ya fo' sho'....... :shock: :shock:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:40 pm

Well that pi$$es me off,i never been contacted! :lol:
One, two, three and one more Hendrick driver to go!
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:42 pm

beaverpond wrote:I have used the e-mail address that ndunn has mentioned, although I have never gotten a response they have just fixed the problem. That is about all they are good for over the last couple of years. I have found that you need to tell them what website you are talking about and what your user ID is to get things addressed. I think over the last two years I have sent maybe 8 e-mails and only gotten one personal response, however, almost everything has been addressed in their time.

Actually what Phamo did was quite involved and it took some time. But in the end he thought my problem was due to my security. I don't know what he was talking about as I'm probably the least informed in the garage. The pm's weren't that important so I just left it alone. I have e-mailed several times over not getting race point but without replies I gave up.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

tlmerk

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:30 am

Thanks guys for the input. When I was signing in to this site today I noticed a red link if your sign in doesn't work which led to an email address for SHRVIP@animink.com and I sent an email to that address so we'll see what happens. If that doesn't work, I'll send one last one to the one Analee suggested and then I'll just forget about it. Not worth losing sleep over as it is just a number on the screen (and I wouldn't know where to put the signed hood if I were to win the big prize if that's even the prize this year).

But, it's kind of nice to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't hear back when I've sent a message. Thanks again for the responses guys!

Tracy
<<

smokieonefour

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:24 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:The ONLY time I've gotten anything from them was when Peanut tattled on me for saying something he took offense to after he called me a couple of not so nice thingz. Do something bad and they'll contact ya fo' sho'....... :shock: :shock:

heh heh heh ... yep ;-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:35 pm

smokieonefour wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:The ONLY time I've gotten anything from them was when Peanut tattled on me for saying something he took offense to after he called me a couple of not so nice thingz. Do something bad and they'll contact ya fo' sho'....... :shock: :shock:

heh heh heh ... yep ;-)

Maybe that's the strategy you need to use. Do something bad, then you'll have their attention to discuss what YOU want. :mrgreen:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

smokieonefour

Post Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Wah ha ha ... I'm going to run with scissors on here then!

Look out.. I'm playing with plastic produce bags over members heads ...

I'm smoking in the chat room !

Whoa... wait... they HAVE contacted me before ... and I got a lil ( it was small ) lecture! LOL
Don't want that gain ....

N'yuck N'Yuck N'yuck 8-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:31 pm

HAHA Smokie. I remember something about that. :D

Well, it's been about a week since I first sent her/him/them a message and nada. For a site moderator, they're scarce for sure. Ditto with the other email address I tried. No response.

I'd join you for a smoke in the chat room C., but I quit smoking years ago and their filters on here won't allow me to write an expletive for which to draw their attention so that won't work!! :D

And by the way... whenever I'm in the chat room, you're not. Are you avoiding me too? :D I just can't make it in there much now that I work on Sundays. Last week I popped in for a few minutes and I'm going to try to at least make an appearance whenever I can. I miss hanging out with you guys on race days.
<<

smokieonefour

Post Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:12 pm

I would NEVER hide or avoid you Tracy! :-) You should know that... :-)

I, like many others, just can't seem to enjoy the races w/out Tony in them. So on race days, I turn it on and it's more background noise than watching. :-( I still keep my eye on Ryan ... but given his treatment... makes me want to shrink back a lil from SHR. Plus they added the idiot ( Kurt ).... so I'm just kinda here & there, on here, now & then. :-(

Plus I'm reading posts and just getting aggravated that Animink Inc won't answer anyone! It's beyond unacceptable, and is down right embarrassing.

They need to give us an email address that works ( forget 'Contact Webmaster' or 'Contact Us" ) as they are mean joke teases only. LOL Answer our questions that we ask on the board ( like they used to do ) re-vamp the points system on here and give us an explanation as to what is going wrong.

Explain to all the people that take the time to log in every single day.... for years ... why somebody who joins & never or rarely logs on, will win a contest, month after month after month.

If you're reading this and want answers... then list your own issues and let's keep this post ON TOP until we get answers! We deserve them! If not... then crap, let's just vote our own moderators & make & give away our own prizes. JEEEZUS!!!
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

<<

tlmerk

Post Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:22 am

Ha Ha Smokie! You always say what I think and much better than me. Regarding the avoiding me comment, you KNOW I was kidding.

I'm also disillusioned with SHR now and missing the old days, esp. when it was just a 2-driver team. When I get frustrated with this site and with the SHR ownership decisions, I try to remember all the fun posters and posts on this site in the past 4 years since many of us first met each other. The controversial posters who have come and gone, the fun disagreements and crazy posts and imaginary rooms, etc. I try to remember there was a time when Smoke was known for appreciating his fans, though it got difficult when this fansite, supposedly the official SHR site, seems shady and none of the SHR guys, let alone the drivers, have ever made an appearance.

Can't believe this site has been going since the beginning of 2009, but it has been a fun ride for me. Not sure if I'll stick around after this season, but I'm glad for meeting all the crazy GG on here.

As for the site moderators, or whatever the technical term is, they're either not doing their job as they don't read these posts and replies, or they just don't give a darn. Not very fan-oriented or professional IMO, but maybe SHR is getting a cut rate on the fees they pay them! :D

Return to The Lobby