FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

OMG...Flash Eating Drug

<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:20 pm

OMG...Flash Eating Drug

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/26/krokodil-flesh-eating-drug-arizona_n_3994912.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Now I've heard everything & hope the druggies view this on their own computer to get a deadly warning about this & not do this cheapened form of Heroin because it's lots cheaper. 2 cases in last week in AZ. It rots your flesh from the inside outward & even destroys bone. It's mixed with over counter pain killers, alcohol, & gasoline & then injected into the body. The high only lasts about 90 mins. But the end results could be deadly.

There's a video on the link that talks about it, it's 1:23 mins long
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:51 pm

Re: OMG...Flash Eating Drug

That surely didn't make my day. I will never understand how people get into things like this. It's really sad. I thought years ago when they showed eggs frying in a frying pan which refered to your brains after taking drugs people would get the message.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:10 pm

Re: OMG...Flash Eating Drug

I remember that commercial too. Maybe this time seeing it for real on a real person will be the wake up call these people need. An egg is one thing, but a human......
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."

Return to The Lobby