Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

No August winner?

Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm

It just hit me that the powers that be did not award an August winner. I'll take it upon myself to do that

I'm declaring MJ winner of August. Your prize is dinner with Tony Gibson. Be careful and don't reach for the last piece if chicken, ya may draw back a nub.

Re: No August winner?

Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:40 pm

there excuse will be because they are revamping the site, if i was tony or whomever is in charge of his social media, i would be embarrassed, there is no interaction from the webmaster, they never get the points right and frankly cant trust anything they say when coming to a contest, they change the rues around every 5 mins...

Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:02 pm

they will also say it is because the beginning of the month was on a weekend and then there is the federal holiday thing and then there is the pile of paperwork on the desk excuse because of the long weekend...I could keep going, but you get the idea.

For April it was announced on 5/7, for May it was announced on 6/4, for July it was announced on 8/5 ... I am not trying to defend the administrators here, but maybe we are jumping the gun where today is only the 3rd.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Posted now :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6159

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Imagine that.......ANOTHER winner with no posts and only joined in July.Hasn't even logged in since they joined...... I think I'll just stop logging in or maybe even just quit the site, PERIOD. :twisted:

Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:41 pm

I wish this didn't infuriate me....but it does.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:13 pm

you can all bad mouth JJ but at least when he gives away his autographed hat every week, everyone has a fair chance in winning and he does it himself

Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:22 pm

Maybe when Kurt comes he will do the same.....snicker snicker giggle snort

Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:39 pm

giggle all ya want, at least JJ pays attention to his fans
Post a reply