Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Fontana Photos

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:24 pm

I have downloaded some Fontana photos into my Gallery. I didn't have many because of the rain. Everyone stayed inside. lol. Enjoy.

Re: Fontana Photos

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:39 pm

Love the pix's dirt..Thx.. :) WTG Girl. Was that ur sign on trackside? :mrgreen:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:32 pm

Well atleast somebody had a real good time at Fontana! Great to see you had fun awesome pictures thanks for sharing them.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:51 pm

I can't get mine in my gallery I have some good pic of driver intros and victory lane. After the race I actually got on the track and got a big piece of tire from kevins burnout. I had a blast other then tony going backwards at the end.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Great pics dirt! Thanks for posting them... almost like being there.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:26 pm

nice looking pics there! i thought the one with trevor was pretty good, because the way it looked was as if he was getting autographs and he was standing at a big table.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Wow, you've got a bunch there posted. Thanks for posting them for us to see. I'll never get down that close, so I have to rely on looking at other's pictures for the fun.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:04 pm

Wonderful pics girl.....thanks for sharing ur experience w/ us.....looks like u had a great time!!!

tc

Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Right on,Great pics. Looks like you had a blast.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:35 pm

Great pics and thanks for sharing!

TB14

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Thanks everyone... I consider myself extreamly lucky be that close and the experiences at the races are incredible.

The Trevor pic was last year before the Nationwide race. All the drivers were walking to pit lane so I got a bunch of them. It was great.
Post a reply