FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

RACE PICKS.......

<<

Annalee

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:55 am

RACE PICKS.......

Has anyone had problems with their race picks this week????? I made my picks and locked them in! Today they said I didn't make any picks......no points.... Then on the other side, they list my picks for Watkins Glenn......no points!! I had Brad....WHAT's the deal??? I give up! They still haven't given me the points they took away either! In total I am missing 125 pts :evil:
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:25 am

Re: RACE PICKS.......

My weekly picks page looks the same way as yours. Always does on Monday's. Animink doesn't actually update the points until late (4-6pm ET) on Mondays... sometimes as late as Tuesday or Wednesday.

Too early to get excited. ;) :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

beaverpond

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:51 am

Been like this for a long time, way to soon to get bent out of shape...or maybe Annalee just forgot what day it was.
Last edited by beaverpond on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:54 am

opps I sent a complaint regarding the same thing. I had Kyle as the winner and it states I didn't pick. Yes I did and it has happened before and I never did get the points. This has to be cleared up as it isn't fair if some gets their points and others don't. I won't waste my time if this continues.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:05 pm

the page is reset every monday before the points are awarded, been like that for years....
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:06 pm

Where does it say you "didn't pick?" My page looks like this (below) but always does until they post the points.

WGPicks.jpg
Watkins Glen picks before points awarded
WGPicks.jpg (18.65 KiB) Viewed 917 times

I don't see any place where it says I "didn't pick," just that I earned "0 point(s)" which is normal until they post the points. Is that what you are seeing, or something different?
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Now they've added the 1st, 2nd & 3rd place finishers, but still shows that I earned 0 points. Again, that is normal... they are not done yet.

WGPicks.jpg
Weekly Picks - phase 2
WGPicks.jpg (22.55 KiB) Viewed 917 times

I'll check back around 4~6pm. The points update goes in stages.

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

lilbeaver

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:04 pm

Last Race Results

Watkins Glen Official Results:
Date: Sun. Aug 11. 2013

1st: Kyle Busch
2nd: Brad Keselowski
3rd: Martin Truex Jr.

Your picks for Watkins Glen:
2nd: Jeff Gordon
3rd: Marcos Ambrose

You earned 31 point(s) for this race.

My points have been posted

Watch Out Boys, I'm Coming For You
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:40 pm

as i stated this is all normal, but why believe me?
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:44 pm

lilbeaver wrote:Last Race Results

Watkins Glen Official Results:
Date: Sun. Aug 11. 2013

2nd: Brad Keselowski
3rd: Martin Truex Jr.

Your picks for Watkins Glen:
2nd: Jeff Gordon
3rd: Marcos Ambrose

You earned 31 point(s) for this race.

My points have been posted

I got my 11 points. :? (Gotta do better)

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:40 pm

ndunn wrote:opps I sent a complaint regarding the same thing. I had Kyle as the winner and it states I didn't pick. Yes I did and it has happened before and I never did get the points. This has to be cleared up as it isn't fair if some gets their points and others don't. I won't waste my time if this continues.

Ndunn and I are NOT making this up.........it was on the left side of what you posted and besides this, they still owe me 125 pts from previous screw ups on their part!!....... :evil: :evil: and I have sent many, many emails.....never answered! So you all are wrong......maybe on yours it says that but on ours it doesn't!!
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Annalee wrote:
ndunn wrote:opps I sent a complaint regarding the same thing. I had Kyle as the winner and it states I didn't pick. Yes I did and it has happened before and I never did get the points. This has to be cleared up as it isn't fair if some gets their points and others don't. I won't waste my time if this continues.

Ndunn and I are NOT making this up.........it was on the left side of what you posted and besides this, they still owe me 125 pts from previous screw ups on their part!!....... :evil: :evil: and I have sent many, many emails.....never answered! So you all are wrong......maybe on yours it says that but on ours it doesn't!!

I just went and checked mine again and now it doesn't say zip or anything else. Blank except for the top three. Now it doesn't even say I didn't pick. I've tried to get help as they owe me at least 100 or more points. I don't know if I'll continue because it's just so much crap. I don't need the agravation. More power to the goofballs who don't give a #### about anything that goes on here.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

<<

beaverpond

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:01 pm

I don't play their foolish game and have not all season. I have been getting my daily login points and that is it. I have done my fair share of bashing the administrators. So I could careless what they think.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

HTower

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:08 pm

People playing in the garage gang game still play in the site wide game? :shock: :shock: :shock:
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:02 pm

HTower wrote:People playing in the garage gang game still play in the site wide game? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I have played both until now. I may not play the site wide as I had quite a system and it took time to do it. The three of you (Annalee, HTower, and JSW14) have spent a great deal of your time to make sure our (garage gang) system works. I appreciate that and even tho the point system doesn't count in the Blog Central point central it's been fun to be involved every week. At least if someone has a problem Annalee or someone looks into it. The administrators really don't care as one can tell by the star business that never got fixed. I suppose since this is all free to us we aren't suppose to gripe. WHATEVER !

Next

Return to The Lobby