FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

RACE PICKS.......

<<

Annalee

Post Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: RACE PICKS.......

Thank you NDunn, that was nice.....I really try to make sure everyone gets their points! And I am like the rest of you fed up with this moderator.......if it wasn't for 10-15 of us, this forum would no longer exist! I am like Beav I give up! No longer playing their game.....if SHR wasn't soooooo busy with all that is going on there, I would give them a call! Whatever they are paying him, it is way to much for what he does.....nothing!! There are so many who could do a better job, just in the group we have!
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:11 pm

I didn't realize Beaver didn't play the SHR point game. I'm finished as it isn't taken very serious for us. Why do they bother to give some points? I've felt for a long time Tony was wasting his money. Some of those games don't work or else they finally got around to fix it. I will play the gargae version of the race game as long as it's still in operation. Thanks to those who continue to make things work.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Mrs B and Lil'beaver do play the administrators game as well as the one put together by J, Annalee, and HTower. I only play the one run by our members and that is all I have played most of the season. I was so fed up after last season and seeing how things are going this season, then seeing how the monthly prize is going and the fact that those idiots can't even operate by their own rules that it ain't worth worrying about or playing. I would love to build a new site for Tony and moderate it for him. I could easily run it the way it should be. Heaven knows I run enough sites already, what is one more.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:05 am

I vote for that!!
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
Previous

Return to The Lobby