Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

weather....

Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:53 am

the weather has been brutal here on the east coast, going for our 3rd day in a row with temps at 100, lived at my house for 12 years and this was the first time last nite that i ran the central air, thank god for C/A, hope everyone stays cool ......

Re: weather....

Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:43 pm

You should live here mj, my a/c has been running since May!

Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Rochelle wrote:You should live here mj, my a/c has been running since May!

Mine too.......non stop!!

Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:45 pm

Hi Michaeljohn, we are getting the high heat and humidity here in the Chicago land area. We have been in the 90's but being close to Lake Michigan, the humidity usually makes the temperature feel like over 100 degrees. Stifling hot and humid! Hopefully the temps will drop. Try and stay cool all and enjoy the weekend! ....Bob :D

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:09 pm

I held off putting the a/c in until June, but in June we only had to use it for a week. However in July we have had to use it everyday because we have been in the upper 80s to upper 90s every day. The heat index has put us over 100 every day this week.

We have another round of severe thunderstorms moving through but it started in the 91* and we are now down to 82 and it is 10:09pm. Not much of a drop.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:47 am

I've seen where the heat indexes have been off the charts for you, Beav. You must not be liking that. Hope it hasn't caused you any serious problems.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:17 am

epileptically, no. However, for my daughter, yes. She has had a had a whole slew of health problems in the past week.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:56 am

During summer vacation?!? That sucks! :( Tell her we all want her to feel better soon! :D

Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:24 pm

will do...I would love to say she has been taking it all in stride

Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:40 pm

It's been miserable all week here in DC, with indexes in the 100's. But it beats last year, when the actual temps were in the 100s. Couple that with that big storm that KO'd the power for a week here, this year is a piece of cake.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:02 pm

hot & humid last week, but cool this week. Gonna be 82 for the Brickyard
Post a reply