FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PAST PRESENT FUTURE EVENTS

<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2534

Images: 1
10544

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Re: PAST PRESENT FUTURE EVENTS

Seeing as how you have ESP and all do you know the winning Texas lottery numbers for tonight?

Just kidding. I've missed seeing your posts.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8949

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:52 pm

Re: PAST PRESENT FUTURE EVENTS

onerockindoc wrote:Seeing as how you have ESP and all do you know the winning Texas lottery numbers for tonight?

Just kidding. I've missed seeing your posts.



i never claimed i had esp, but i do have IBS, im glad you missed my postings :)
I miss you Frehley........
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2534

Images: 1
10544

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:59 pm

Re: PAST PRESENT FUTURE EVENTS

Just to be clear......I was speaking about the original poster. And now your IBS, way way too much information.

Next you'll be telling us about your HPV. Ick
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

TonysWife

Posts: 15

180

Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:27 am

Location: North Manchester

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:37 pm

Re: PAST PRESENT FUTURE EVENTS

Dear Mr. Stewart,

Good luck Sunday at the Brickyard 400! I will be PROUD of you no matter what. We know you got this WIN IN THE BOOKS! ASAP You get the chance to meet what could have been your wife. I LOVE YOU! I AM THE NUMBER 1 FAN! Love Holli 8-)
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2534

Images: 1
10544

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Re: PAST PRESENT FUTURE EVENTS

Holli, you went to a great race for our team. Well, most of our team.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

TonysWife

Posts: 15

180

Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:27 am

Location: North Manchester

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:39 am

Re: PAST PRESENT FUTURE EVENTS

Congrats StewartHaas Racing, Great win at the Brickyard. You deserve it Mr. Newman. Tony you are awesome. I pray to meet you in person someday soon. I hope to make you PROUD TO AMERICAN. Love Holli
<<

Yourgirlfriend

Posts: 16

185

Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:59 pm

Post Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:59 am

Re: PAST PRESENT FUTURE EVENTS

Good Luck in 2014 Tony, I wrote things as Tony's wife just get your attention, Never did I dream you would end up hurt. Remember, everything happens for a reason. I pray you are feeling well now. Let me tell you from experience, the pain never totally goes away. Difference between you and I is I broke my right femur in a crash, in 99. In reality I should not have survived. You were restrained, I was not. Went through a windshield at 90 miles an hour est. I know all about feeling like a barometer. All these years later it's still the same. I have never lied to you Mr. Stewart, and I will not start now. It is going to hurt like #### when the race is over. So, I will pray you win, to lessen the physical pain. I searched you out... Only to find out you are untouchable. I wish you and your team the absolute best this year. I will no longer be watching Nascar. My faith in this country is gone. But, my love for you will always remain. Best wishes to you and yours. God Bless
<<

newmanfan3914

Posts: 109

8005

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:49 pm

Re: PAST PRESENT FUTURE EVENTS

Yourgirlfriend wrote:Good Luck in 2014 Tony, I wrote things as Tony's wife just get your attention, Never did I dream you would end up hurt. Remember, everything happens for a reason. I pray you are feeling well now. Let me tell you from experience, the pain never totally goes away. Difference between you and I is I broke my right femur in a crash, in 99. In reality I should not have survived. You were restrained, I was not. Went through a windshield at 90 miles an hour est. I know all about feeling like a barometer. All these years later it's still the same. I have never lied to you Mr. Stewart, and I will not start now. It is going to hurt like #### when the race is over. So, I will pray you win, to lessen the physical pain. I searched you out... Only to find out you are untouchable. I wish you and your team the absolute best this year. I will no longer be watching Nascar. My faith in this country is gone. But, my love for you will always remain. Best wishes to you and yours. God Bless


Wow!!!


Edit--- Sorry about bringing this back to life but this is my first encounter. I didn't realize Tony's Wife, Holli, Young Girlfriend, Racer1 were the same person. ;)
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2534

Images: 1
10544

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:07 am

Re: PAST PRESENT FUTURE EVENTS

So.....you ran out of medication?
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

newmanfan3914

Posts: 109

8005

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:47 am

Re: PAST PRESENT FUTURE EVENTS

onerockindoc wrote:So.....you ran out of medication?


As I look all around.....I can't seem to remember what I was looking for....maybe I'll make something up to fill that empty void.


I could use some medication after reading those people's controversies.
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8949

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:18 am

Re: PAST PRESENT FUTURE EVENTS

back in time for the start of the season and to jinx tony................ i like it!!!!!
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 5912

10279

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:11 pm

Re: PAST PRESENT FUTURE EVENTS

newmanfan3914 wrote:Edit--- Sorry about bringing this back to life but this is my first encounter. I didn't realize Tony's Wife, Holli, Young Girlfriend, Racer1 were the same person.

As I look all around.....I can't seem to remember what I was looking for....maybe I'll make something up to fill that empty void.

I could use some medication after reading those people's controversies.


I NEEDED THAT......newmanfan3914
Thanks for the laughs........ Image
Image

"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

Yourgirlfriend

Posts: 16

185

Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:59 pm

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:04 pm

Re: PAST PRESENT FUTURE EVENTS

Now Sir, went to prison for fighting for OUR rights! God bless
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1923

Images: 10
9850

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:21 pm

Re: PAST PRESENT FUTURE EVENTS

I guess all the above mularkey with exceptions of course is why this is called "silly season" :lol: :lol:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
Previous

Return to The Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER