FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PAST PRESENT FUTURE EVENTS

<<

TonysWife

Post Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:02 pm

PAST PRESENT FUTURE EVENTS

Dear Mr. Tony Stewart,
You came to Anderson Indiana trying to do great things for my hometown community. I sincerely thank you for your interest. It has been a long time coming. I am curious as to why you decided not to pursue those ideas? I would welcome you into my town with open arms, as would many other people. We just have people in political office in our town that are not willing to go the extra mile for nothing in return. It is extremely sad that someone as yourself walked away. People have ideas in life and very few get to put those ideas into reality. I would be honored if you would join forces with me in order to do something magnificent in my community. I have tried numerous ways of reaching you with no luck. So here I am. If interested please contact me. Good luck in all you do. Thank you for taking the time to read, as I know how busy you must be. My prayers are with you every weekend, more often through the week as well, since your purchase of El Dora. May God Bless you in all you do. With love, Holli
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:28 pm

Re: PAST PRESENT FUTURE EVENTS

Holli,

If you actually got an answer from him on this site, you would be the first. This is a fan forum that is paid for by his organization, but when you ask them about it they have no idea what we are talking about. They pay an outside web hosting company to be the administrators of this site. So SHR has no direct contact with it.

I wish you luck in your endeavor.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

HTower

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Did anyone else find the 1st post kind of creepy? Choosing the username of "TonysWife" and then ending the post with "Love" ? I know we all are fans(mj excepted ;) ) but aren't some things too far?
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:33 pm

Got to love her interests:
Being a mother, teacher, and wife.

Then marital status it says: other
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:42 pm

HTower wrote:Did anyone else find the 1st post kind of creepy? Choosing the username of "TonysWife" and then ending the post with "Love" ? I know we all are fans(mj excepted ;) ) but aren't some things too far?

hahaha how dare you singe me out, maybe i am tony's wife, but afraid to let my feelings show....

that actually made me laff tower, because as i read it, i just felt my name at the end, ty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

TonysWife

Post Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:04 pm

Thank you for the info. And let me say this much Tony if you do have someone else running this site unregulated you sir are an IDIOT RESPECTFULLY! I thought you were pretty smart until I read that. Sorry you find me creepy, Tony may just find it flattering! Best wishes! Love your soon to be wife. :P :lol:
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:44 am

I had originally planned to dissect this post and try to buoy the new members sense of community here. It just felt wrong. So I'll say just one word: stalker. Okay 2 words: crazy stalker.

Beaver pond was so gentle, Htower called it as he saw it and MJ as usual made it all about him.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:45 am

well if this women creeps you out, than i can give you a list of a few more that do the same but in other ways, to each their own, like john lennon wrote in a song "whatever gets you through the night, its alright, its alright."
<<

smokieonefour

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:14 pm

It creeps me out too .... glad Tower said it first. LOL

I don't care who ya are, what ya do or what your marital status is ... I highly doubt Tony would see this ( "Tonyswife" ) as "flattering" ....and more of the restraining order type. ;-)

If one tries "numerous ways" to get a hold of somebody ... and that somebody aint returning your calls or e-mails... well... ? Then there's your answer.

Who, in their right minds, thinks Tony Stewart has nothing better to do than run a website ? ?

Really... anyone? Anyone at all?

Anyone think he is an IDIOT for giving his fans a free, COOl site, run by Animink inc?

Anyone? Anyone at all? ?
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

TonysWife

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:09 pm

To all the people that think I am a Creep, I think your just JEALOUS! I will say your right, I have not heard back from Tony and that is his loss. Good Luck too you. You have all my info if your a man of your word I will hear back from you Tony. As for your website, I feel as if I am being stalked by your fans. I am not a FAN, I did admire you Mr. Stewart for the things you were doing with your foundation. Seem's your not so interested and doing anything for anyone else either. Good Luck in all your ventures. I am done try to get your attention. I do not want people stalking me, So I can only imagine what you are thinking of me. It really is kind of creepy. I was just trying to find a strong independent man as yourself to help me take on the world, to be with my child. You are NOT the person I thought you were. Sorry to bother you. See Ya! To the guys that have something to say to me... GO F... YOURSELF!
<<

Jellikit

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Holy crap! :roll:

You don't want people stalking you????

I wasn't sure you were who people thought you were...until the last few sentences of your last post.

One last thing..."your" is not always spelled "your", sometimes it's "you're." It's "your" prerogative to get "your" grammar correct when "you're" going to put stuff in a forum. It helps show some intelligence, and that you care at least a little about how "you're" perceived.

Though, I doubt that would have helped in "your" case.

I mean....seriously....you don't even know Tony, or the first thing about him, and "you're" talking about him "helping you to take on the world and be with your child?" :shock:

If something happened to my wife, heaven forbid, most women wouldn't have a snowball's chance in heII at "being with my child." Least of all, anyone I don't know...no matter how famous or rich they may be.

Out.
Last edited by Jellikit on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

TonysWife

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:02 pm

WHAT A JOKE! HOW IN THE #### DO YOU KNOW IF I KNOW TONY OR NOT? THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW OF THE CORRECTION FOR YOU'RE AND YOURS. TRY TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY. THANKS FOR CARING ENOUGH TO READ.
<<

TonysWife

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:05 pm

:twisted:
<<

Jellikit

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:09 pm

TonysWife wrote: I have tried numerous ways of reaching you with no luck. So here I am. If interested please contact me.

This is my first clue that you don't know him. :lol:

And "you're" welcome. :P
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:27 pm

Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
Next

Return to The Lobby