Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:08 am

Re: BIG BROTHER

ha thats child's play my dear..........
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Child's Play, creepy movie... Is it hunting season, dear or deer? :mrgreen:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:05 pm

aMANduh was voted by america to be nominated, hahahahaha
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:42 am

i keep having to delete BBAD on my DVR, because i am a fool thinking the idiot light will go on and this game will turn into something great.
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:06 pm

Wow, who are they going to hate on when Howard is gone? I would love for Amanda to go. I can't think of what Howard has done to any of them and wth, he hasn't won anything. Not even the POV to save his life. I'm pretty much hating Helen right now. What a fake b!tch she is going around telling every she loves them and then schemes and throws them under the bus. I wonder if she can spell hypocrite. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if Candice went home either. Kudos to Spencer on the POV. WTH does McCrae think he is? Intimidating? What a laugh riot.

Ugh, pretty soon there won't be any reason to watch. I do love the paranoia with MVP thing though. The only brilliant move by BB this season.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:48 am

well the last few days amanda has been tellin people that howard wants hump her and as far as i remember he never said that, i hope helen gets caught in all her lies, this is the most vile group of people i ever seen, im sick of that disclaimer at the beginning of the show about comments, what this is doing is setting up for new seasons to be just as bad, my last hope is spencer. i hope america gets to vote for mvp and amanda goes up again
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:55 pm

already amanDUH is making up lies about jessie, i guess to get her on the block, from all the boards, people are really tired of her and sounds like she will be voted for the MVP, i just wish the house guest would grow some balls, they got rid of howard because he hung out with candice, but yet they see nothing wrong with keeping pizza boy and amanduh
<<

tlmerk

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:25 pm

I know, seriously, breaking up "couples" is just smart and yet Amanda and McCrae don't seem to think it applies to them. I really haven't found a single player this time that I want to get behind. Helen, Amanda and McCrae think they're running the show, and they are actually. For some reason, no one wants to get Aryn out any longer. GinaMarie's IQ is probably just a bit more than her shoe size but she's at least likeable. Oy Vey! :D
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:35 am

TL, this has been the worst cast ever, what concerns me is CBS never punished people for their horrible talk, why should they? they got a lot of press from it. all they have done his made that stupid disclaimer at the beginning. All this is doing is opening the box for future casts to to treat others people with no respect.

the out right lies that people make up and how they turn on a certain cast member is disgusting and vile..
<<

tlmerk

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:11 pm

Yeah MJ, but it's called ratings and half a mil prize. Wonder if the fact that they have no older people on this season makes a difference? They have all lied on there and only Jessie has really admitted it. But lying is part of the "game" I guess. Just like Survivor. If you think it is a game to these people and if they're really playing for the prize money, I think that pretty much justifies the lying. The unfriendliness of this group is just boring to me. I really haven't found anyone who I'd want to give the money to but that may change if I continue to watch. I wonder if more or less people pay for the 24-hour feeds this season. I know I wouldn't pay and I have in the past. Yawn. I did read on Joker's Updates how Aryn was looking at the HOH camera and saw Candace, she said "There goes Aunt Jemimah, wonder if she'll make me some pancakes." And this was just earlier this week. How overtly racist can you get? Brother!! --no pun intended! :D
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:26 pm

i get the whole lyin thing, and im fine with it, just these people are taking it to a new low like when amanda was tellin everyone last week that howard wanted to have sex with, that isnt a game lie, that is a person with mental problems, you can play the game with dignity and still lie, these people step over that line weeks ago
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:47 pm

I totally get that lying is part of it, but yeah, they're taking it to a new level and it's not higher. The fake "I love you" crap from Helen is so disgusting, I can't even describe how low she is. How can you tell someone to their face you love them and then make up those stories about them. There's nothing lower than that. Taking Howard out for lying? Seriously? Look in the mirror people. At least have the balls to stand your line and validate your game. Ugh, Amanda trying to bully Spencer and then calls him a bully for telling her to shut up? I loved it when he said he's not her b!tch. She's a psycho and McCrae better watch out. On the AD show she got upset with him cause he talks to the other girls or something stupid like that (yes, they're girls, not women). What was good to see is that he went back out of their room. And how idiotic was Candice calling a meeting and calling out Spencer when he had talked to her about what he was doing. These people don't know how to play the game and keep their cool. Most of them have massive cases of insecurity.

What I like is that Julie is bringing up all this stuff every time someone is voted out. I know she was personally offended by the remarks that have been made and she likes to bring up things. She brought up the mean girls thing when Kaitlin left and the racist stuff with Howard.

I'm so looking forward to the double eviction as I'm hoping one of those idiots that thinks they're safe has a good chance of going home.

I agree that GM is as dumb as a box of rocks, but at least she's funny, lately. The best part will be when they have to start eating their own...
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:04 pm

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amanda was voted by america to be the third nom!!!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:26 pm

spencer went up as the new nom replacing jessie
<<

tlmerk

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:49 pm

I wished they'd vote out Amanda but I think everyone is afraid of her! :D
Has anyone found someone they actually like this season? As soon as I think I have, the person becomes a douche, a whiner, etc. UGH!
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby