FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BIG BROTHER

<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:48 am

Re: BIG BROTHER

BB was always a summer show to watch, ive watched it since 2002, i watched BBAD for 5 years (when i couldnt sleep) this year just not the same, CBS doesnt care what gets said, because it gives them press, and since its on the tv guide channel (owned by CBS) BBAD is taped for the most part unlike in past years it was live on showtime. its a shame, this show was always so much fun..... my fav moments are when Jeff would flip out on the house
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

Jellikit

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Not sure how anything will ever top Evil Dick.
Best contestant ever.
If I had ever wanted to watch the After Dark show, it would have been to see what he's up to.
Though it wouldn't have been as good. The music they added during the show to his mischievousness made it funny, dark, cool....just something I'm not sure we'll ever see again.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:16 pm

there are a few ya could pick that brought excitement to the house, one thing for sure, it will not be anyone from this season.
<<

tlmerk

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:03 pm

I think we can all agree this was the worst mix of a cast so far in BB history. YAWN!
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:25 pm

I can't remember a time when the BBAD show was crap, until now. And while I was a fan of Helen's at the start, I no longer care for her. She needs to focus on the game and not her opinion. Get over the mom junk, that doesn't make you superior or all knowing. Why can't any of these people see the big picture? Wow, CBS, epic failure !

The only thing I really want to see is the faces of the losers that have lost their jobs. And if there's any justice in the world, we won't see it in the finale, but in their exit interview with Julie. But that's only if CBS has the stones to reveal that and televise it. One would hope they do to somewhat redeem themselves for this season.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:51 pm

your so heartless!!!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:33 am

in typical fashion, i fell asleep in the first 10 mins, i will blame rochelle and her thread. :D she likes when i single her out.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:49 pm

hahahahaha mj, you know I live to be singled out by you... :mrgreen:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:17 am

Rochelle wrote:hahahahaha mj, you know I LOVE to be singled out by you... :mrgreen:

im glad you realize i dont single out many and what a honor it is, :D
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:31 pm

well BB was another disappointment, 90% of this cast is worthless, Amanda walks around the house like a dog in heat, tellin candice last nite if she had a penis how she would..........not hard to figure out what she said. why is it everyone takes helen at her word and if someone doesnt play by her rules they get evicted? i like howard and they want him out cuz he has muscles or maybe he has a good soul and they know they cant compete with that. judd has no game, he is worried where his next cheap feel will come from, Spencer, at least he tries to make moves, but he and howard are the minority in the house, cant compete with a group of 6, GM, well need i say it? elissa tired of her crying and jessie........ cant really think of anything, im sure im missing a couple of people....

the one thing i do like is the MVP, they should let america vote on that every week and not give it to one person in the house
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:49 pm

hahahahaha... Yeah, I think we all know who has the "member" in Amanda and McCrae's relationship. I don't care for Spencer but I kind of like Howard. I was trying to be nice, but Alissa needs to go. Not that I care much for Helen anymore, but she was trying to help Alissa and then Alissa goes and squeals to Kaitlin. All the whinny pouty junk is making a bad season worse. I don't mind Judd and I kind of like Andy, but I wouldn't be upset with any one of who's left going home. I love that Julie brought up the mean girls thing to Kaitlin and I can't believe she was surprised about it. Sorry, but those people haven't been in the house long enough to have the "Stockholm syndrome" as an excuse for bad behavior. I quit trying to watch the AD show.

I'm wondering what the ratings are this season compared to the others.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:04 pm

oh u will watch it and like it ROCHELLE!!!!!!!
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:48 pm

Oh no I won't and you can't make me... nah nah nah nah nah nah... :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:01 pm

i think u know im capable of many things, ill put the fear of god in ya, wont be the first time i did that to someone here :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:17 am

Careful, I'll pair you up with Amanda and we'll see who comes out on top... :mrgreen:
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby