FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BIG BROTHER

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:51 pm

Re: BIG BROTHER

that dude from texas that lives on the boat, said he needs to "bang" the girl from minnesota, what a loser, he obviously has no class or he could find a better way to approach that, but he is young and dumb and he thinks that is the way to turn women on, sadly some women fall for it.
<<

Jellikit

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:54 pm

Not a fan of the after dark show. After about 5 minutes, I asked, "is this it?" Then I couldn't look away from the train wreck...at least the first night.
Boring as anything. The producers shouldn't do this live, but take the best stuff that's been done over the last 24 hours, that they're not planning on using in the show.
To hear them talk about the contests and other things that normally would be revealed during the show....well what's the point? I don't want to know who wins the veto (or much else) before they air it. :?

Rachel's sister isn't so bad. She's better looking than Rachel, and definitely not annoying like her sister.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:01 pm

i am still strugglin with the cast, it would have been nice to stick a different variety of ages in the houses instead of making this the real world remake, all they do is talk sex or complain that rachel's sister is in the house, i had to hear a convo last nite how the girl from MN had a bigger penis and that the dude from texas is small in the pants..
<<

tlmerk

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:24 pm

Yeah, but did you notice Pizza Guy was wearing a University of Michigan shirt yesterday? Me thinks he may be a pizza guy, but he probably graduated from UM and is a super smart geek or ?? Or maybe he owns the pizza place he delivers pizzas for? Or maybe he just bought the shirt because he likes their basketball team??? I don't know... but I did notice the shirt (esp. since my son just graduated from UM Law school last month). :D
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

HTower

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:16 pm

tlmerk wrote:Yeah, but did you notice Pizza Guy was wearing a University of Michigan shirt yesterday? Me thinks he may be a pizza guy, but he probably graduated from UM and is a super smart geek or ?? Or maybe he owns the pizza place he delivers pizzas for? Or maybe he just bought the shirt because he likes their basketball team??? I don't know... but I did notice the shirt (esp. since my son just graduated from UM Law school last month). :D

How do you get a University of Michigan graduate off your front porch? You pay for the pizza! :lol:

(Sorry, you set that one up so nicely)
<<

tlmerk

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:33 pm

LOL. That was actually pretty funny, but my UM grad has a job he's starting in October which pays more than I make in 10 years so he got very lucky. And he's coming home for the summer in a week so I definitely want him on my front porch and then I doubt he'll ever be home again for more than a week at a time for the rest of my life which sucks to think about. At least I have one still in H.S. for another year and then who knows... I may have to follow him to college. :D

Anyway... I was wrong on the M shirt Pizza Guy was wearing. It was a University of Minnesota shirt, but the idea is the same... I still think he's a college grad and happens to be delivering pizza right now. Maybe we all think that (the cast and me at least) because he is so excited about delivering pizza... he's like "selling" it too much. Again, I could be off-base but I do LOVE how he went against the flow and kept Rachel's sis and the Asian older lady (older as is 30's), both of whom I think the other girls wanted outta there. I like this guy. I don't like anyone else yet though. We'll see.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:30 pm

that is actually a tshirt of the "U" University of Minnesota, plus he is from the great state of Minnesota.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:32 pm

sorry didnt see your 2nd paragraph, dog was harassing me
<<

Rochelle

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:34 pm

Ugh, I'm still not into this season. Geez, neither the guys or girls have much class they way they talk about the opposite sex. I'm not a prude by any sense of the imagination, but come on people. Do they not realize this is national television? So far I've heard a guy and a girl say they are only there for the showmance. Seriously? Get the he11 out! Worse than a floater... I watched a bit of BBAD last night, but these people are not entertaining. I'm wondering if their families sit at home watching the show and cringe. Geez, it makes me cringe. Unless something changes, this will be their worst season.

I believe I heard pizza boy say he went to college. He said something about keeping that job till BB was done.

Ugh, not looking forward to this like I used to...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:17 am

this cast has shown how classless and stupid they are time and time again, they want to get rid of a person just because she is related to rachel, and that stupid blonde from texas, im tired of hearing how she "hates" rachels sister, ya dont even know her so stfu! then that moron that lives on a boat, he looks like dracula when he comes his hair back, and he comes off as a moron too, im sure both of them are making texas proud! then finally pizza boy, he is just a spineless weasel......... makes me feel ashamed to be from MN.... CBS really screwed it up again this year, this is the worst cast ever!!!
been more than a week and i couldnt make it through a full show, or 10 mins of BBAD
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:05 am

i just read how the girl from texas was fired from her model agency for her homophobic comments on BB, do people ever learn?
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:53 pm

was posted earlier that chick gigi got fired from her job for all the racial slurs she has been sayin since bein on the show, they need to be kicked off the show....
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:45 pm

This is without a doubt the worst cast ever. I don't think I've heard anything even remotely intelligent out of any of them. I can't watch the BBAD show for 10 minutes much less 2 hours. I don't think there's one complete brain between them. And that stupid TV guide channel is pretty useless anyway. Good thing there's really nothing to see or hear since it keeps cutting out. How do these idiots get through school? Even the couple of blogs I read are junk. I thought maybe reading about them might be more interesting, but sadly, no. There must not be anything on the live feeds either. If I was in there, I'd have been thrown out by now cause I'd have to be slapping them all upside the head for being stupid. Please, please, please tell me this is not typical of the twenty somethings now-a-days, I can't believe they're the future of our country.

The show, in a nutshell

VAPID:

1. tasteless; flavorless; flat
2. uninteresting; lifeless; dull; boring.

Definition of vapid : Reserve the adjective vapid for the airhead in your office that brings nothing to the table, except maybe the doughnuts.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:48 pm

I've watched my first and last 45 minutes of Big Brother. My father-in-law is hooked on the show as are many of you.

The whole thing struck me like a bolt of lightning....we are kinda like the Big Brother house here....sometimes we have to vote off one of the nut jobs.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:34 pm

nothing made me happier than to see the texas girl upset, she is the biggest trouble maker in the house and its worse cuz she has dudes fight her battles, this show is a sad commentary of american youth, its like they expected a privileged life, without putting any work into life, not all youth are like that, my niece maggie she is all about her school work, she is working hard in HS so he can have her pick of colleges, she is 15 and this summer she is working with underprivileged children and im sure there are millions like her, but they dont get the press, because its not interesting enough
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby