Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

patriots player arrested.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:42 pm

just read how Hernandez has been charged with murder and was denied bail, what a tool, his whole life has been set to make a few bucks just to catch a ball, but for whatever reason today's athlete feels the need to over step and break the law, i feel its is because of a lack of respect and they feel they are entitled to certain things, maybe im wrong........

Re: patriots player arrested.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:28 pm

He is in BIG "DOO-DOO" now.....

Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Yeah, maybe they should do background checks... He's always been a thug... :roll:

Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:28 pm

"doo doo thats funny..
rochelle your right about the whole thug thing, its like they dont even care, how many jobs are out there and give ya guaranteed money in the millions?
then people in the sports media like to goof on race car drivers as not bein athletes but yet ALL work hard, endless hours away from home and give and give to help others....

Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:05 pm

Browns had one arrested today too, Ausar Walcott.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:56 am

Sad thing is though......if it were any one of US, we'd be guilty right from the start, ostracized and THEN given a "fair" trial. The way I see things anymore is, the more $$$ you have, the more you can get away with......society has gone to $hit...... :shock: :shock:

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:17 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:Sad thing is though......if it were any one of US, we'd be guilty right from the start, ostracized and THEN given a "fair" trial. The way I see things anymore is, the more $$$ you have, the more you can get away with......society has gone to $hit...... :shock: :shock:

Just have to agree. :shock: The bigger the bank account the more one can get away with crap. Take a look at a few of our beloved athletes. Kill a few dogs and when it's time to go to work you get a big salary raise. I'm not so sure there is such a thing as a fair trial for the little guy. He gets a lawyer who couldn't care less and disapears as soon as he can.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:43 pm

Geez, now he's also a suspect in 2 drive-by killings last year. When did he have time to train and play football??? With all that money he couldn't find a bit more constructive way to amuse himself? If he gets convicted, make him pay for his own soap-on-a-rope... :twisted:

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:52 pm

That is just crazy.... It is so disappointing to watch people have so much success, become celebrity's, and then self destruct. Very sad.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:20 pm

dirt93 wrote:That is just crazy.... It is so disappointing to watch people have so much success, become celebrity's, and then self destruct. Very sad.

Well said ... and I agree

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:57 pm

Should be a GREAT season in New England...

:lol:
...They'll have Hernandezing, I'm sure a few will still be Tebowing,
and we'll have to get a pic of Bill doing a facepalm and call it "Belichicking." :lol: :mrgreen:

Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:29 am

Jellikit wrote:Should be a GREAT season in New England...

:lol:
...They'll have Hernandezing, I'm sure a few will still be Tebowing,
and we'll have to get a pic of Bill doing a facepalm and call it "Belichicking." :lol: :mrgreen:

Hernandez might start tebowing as he prays while in prison "Oh please God........." LOL
Post a reply