Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Biff

Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:52 pm

Happy Biffday again....... :roll:

Re: Biff

Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:05 pm

enuff already............................ biff does not get a special day everyday, I DO!!! :mrgreen:

Re: Biff

Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:16 pm

michaeljohn wrote:enuff already............................ biff does not get a special day everyday, I DO!!! :mrgreen:



He's just talented like that....lmao



tc

Re: Biff

Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:18 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooey!

Re: Biff

Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:25 pm

michaeljohn wrote:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooey!




:lol:



tc

Re: Biff

Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Dont worry Mj I will find you a "special cake" since its Biff day every day !

Re: Biff

Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Looks like Biff is on his 4th day of his sweep of the "B" day Pole award.. :shock: With no end in site!!! :roll: Geeeeeezzzz.....

Re: Biff

Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:56 pm

OH NO....one more day and he ties JJ's championship record..........we'll never hear the end of that!

Re: Biff

Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:10 pm

longtimetonyfan wrote:OH NO....one more day and he ties JJ's championship record..........we'll never hear the end of that!



**Like** lol



tc

Re: Biff

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:52 am

i think biff is scamming ya'll.............

Re: Biff

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:00 am

Could be MJ, but I wouldn't want to be Biff. he's gettin a year Older every day!! :lol: :lol:

Re: Biff

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:16 pm

jsw14 wrote:Could be MJ, but I wouldn't want to be Biff. he's gettin a year Older every day!! :lol: :lol:

Good point, j! I hadn't thought of it that way. :lol:

Re: Biff

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Hahahaha ya but remember he was only 5 the other day.....at this rate he'll catch up to some of the rest of us....maybe he'll stop then huh? lolol
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ............AGAIN...........Biffster!!!!! 8-)


tc

Re: Biff

Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:14 pm

Well TC, The way I see it, U & I can have a birthday tomorrow. just change ur B day in ur profile!!!! :twisted:

Re: Biff

Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:30 pm

jsw14 wrote:Well TC, The way I see it, U & I can have a birthday tomorrow. just change ur B day in ur profile!!!! :twisted:


#### NO not if it makes us a yr older each day....lol...im agin fast enuff already!!



tc
Post a reply