Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

So Sad

Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:42 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/two-explosions-bo ... --spt.html

Thoughts and Prayers!!!

Re: So Sad

Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Yes, thoughts & prayers to all involved. It's all over the news.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Terror once again........but did you see the American spirit of courage as everyone jumped into action to help the hurt and wounded from the blast....they may try to attack and murder our citizens but they will NEVER destroy our spirit. We are Americans! God bless US all...

Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:27 am

i can't help but feel like i want to personally rip the shiit out of whoever did this, and all of the other fuucks who think it's ok to blow us up

pardon my language, please

Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:21 am

He is a picture of the Boy that was Killed.
Attachments
BH-qLTgCMAET0cF.jpg
BH-qLTgCMAET0cF.jpg (42.06 KiB) Viewed 948 times

Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:59 pm

May God please bless the families of His newest, precious angels

Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Looks like Heaven needed a new Angel....

prayers to the families who lost loved ones or were hurt badly....

God is not in the destruction... He is in the Healing ....

Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:09 pm

Just heard on the news that the Boy that passed away, His sisters leg was cut off and his mom had something wrong with her too.

Prayers go out too all.

Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:00 am

duffygoofy wrote:Just heard on the news that the Boy that passed away, His sisters leg was cut off and his mom had something wrong with her too.

Prayers go out too all.

I heard the mother had serious head injuries.

Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:41 am

She has a brain injury. Just tragic for this family, as they were waiting for their dad at the finish line.

Adding to the disgust is all the bogus stories and pictures relating to the event around the internet. Makes me not even want to surf the web at all.

Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:37 pm

Authorities have reportedly made significant progress in the search for a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings and may have caught the person on camera, the Boston Globe reports.

The Boston Globe says authorities have discovered a picture of a person dropping a black bag at the place where the second bomb went off on Boylston Street.

Both bombs went off within yards of each other in the final mile of the Boston Marathon on Monday, killing three people and injuring more than 170 others.

Let's hope so.

Fri May 03, 2013 12:55 am

GOD BLESS ALL OF THE SURVIVORS AND MAY THE ONES THAT LOST THERE LIVES REST IN PEACE IN THE HANDS OF GOD
Post a reply