Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Who's going to Fontana?

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:17 pm

Anyone going to be there besides me??? wooo hoo

Re: Who's going to Fontana?

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Wish I was my friend....love to meet up with you!!!!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:30 pm

I'm going! Are you going on Friday for walk of fame for tony?

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:14 pm

WTG Heather14, Take lot's of pic's for us too see. O Yeah, have lot's of Fun too....Wooohooo!!! :mrgreen:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:39 pm

Im real excited about going I just found out I won victory lane pass so I'm PRAYING tony wins this race!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Heather14 wrote:Im real excited about going I just found out I won victory lane pass so I'm PRAYING tony wins this race!

Image How COOL Heather.. :mrgreen: U ROCK GIRL!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:31 pm

My husband and I will be there all 3 days including Tony's walk of fame ..hopefully it won't be raining. the news is calling for rain Fri. morning. Does anyone know if there are always long lines for the walk of fame?

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:26 pm

I don't know this is the first time I'm going to the walk of fame thing. I hope it doesn't rain I've been watching all week hoping it wasn't going to rain all weekend!

Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Cool. I don't know about the walk of fame either. I've never wanted to go. lol I'm getting there around 10am. hope there isn't a huge line.

*Heather14- I hope Tony wins so you can put those Victory Lane passes to good use.

*1439SHR-I will be at Trackside Friday with my usual SHR GG sign so come say hi.

*onerockindoc- That would be a blast to hang out one race!

Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:13 pm

You should come earlier than that I think the walk of fame starts at 10. I'm going at 8:30 to get close hopefully . I just hope there's no rain. The victory lane thing man I'm excited I hope I take good pics and that I can post them I've had a hard time getting any pics in my gallery.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:06 pm

walk of fame is not a line. they set up a big circle gate thing around where the cement will be poured. good spot for pics would be off to the side, tony will be facing the 3 tier bleachers the media sits on.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:11 am

Thanks Biff. Good information. Maybe I will get there earlier then.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:13 am

You both will have fun..I've been to that race a few times and it's never over crowded. It doesn't matter what seats you have because you can just walk around and pic em as you see fit. All the times I went, JJ won..uhg! So hopefully, it don't go that way for you!

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:28 pm

Nut wrote:You both will have fun..I've been to that race a few times and it's never over crowded. It doesn't matter what seats you have because you can just walk around and pic em as you see fit. All the times I went, JJ won..uhg! So hopefully, it don't go that way for you!

it should be that way for everyone, dover 3 out of the last 4 times i went he won :mrgreen:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:47 pm

I am back in the living... Tony was funny at the Induction. They had to cancel Friday and combine with the Jimmie induction because of the rain. It was cool to see it.
Post a reply