Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:57 am

I want to wish all of my friends here a Happy Easter!!!! If you're Jewish then a Happy Passover, of which I may be late in wishing you that if I am then happy belated. Anyway, hope y'all have a wonderful day!!!

Re: HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:46 am

Thx Kim, & I hope U & yours have a Great Easter Day Too :D

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:27 am

Hope everyone has a Happy Easter
Now where is that Giant Chocolate Rabbit I saw hopping around the house last night

Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:35 pm

Good food, great family time...a time to rejoice in HIS love....Happy Easter

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:34 pm

He is risen.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:48 pm

I thank my daughter for a lovely Easter dinner. She has taken over for mom who has no use of her hands. She would have been a great chef.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:44 pm

Jellikit wrote:He is risen.

He is Risen In Deed!!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:47 pm

Glad y'all had some good food. Here at my home it was pretty good if I must say so myself, lol. We had ham, loaded mashed potatoes, onion gravy, roasted corn with bacon with honey and real butter, biscuits & for dessert I made a dump cake.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:24 pm

Glad to see all had a happy Easter and some good food. I was born on Easter Sunday and had my 11th birthday on Easter. I won't have another birthday on Easter until my 73rd birthday. Just thought I put that in. Can anyone figure out what year I was born? A little quiz on an off week. :?

Go Lady Irish!!!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:34 pm

Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:58 pm

thorman52 wrote:Glad to see all had a happy Easter and some good food. I was born on Easter Sunday and had my 11th birthday on Easter. I won't have another birthday on Easter until my 73rd birthday. Just thought I put that in. Can anyone figure out what year I was born? A little quiz on an off week. :?

Go Lady Irish!!!

APRIL17, 1949...........do I win!?!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:37 pm

I'm not perfect, far from it. I've made a lot of mistakes. But because Jesus died for me and rose from the tomb three days later, my sins and those of everyone else who believes in Him are washed away in forgiveness. It's truly a blessed day. If anyone hasn't asked Him into their lives, then I urge them to strongly consider it. You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:00 am

APRIL17, 1949...........do I win!?!

Sorry Annalee, close but no cigar.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:45 am

thorman52 wrote:Glad to see all had a happy Easter and some good food. I was born on Easter Sunday and had my 11th birthday on Easter. I won't have another birthday on Easter until my 73rd birthday. Just thought I put that in. Can anyone figure out what year I was born? A little quiz on an off week. :?

Go Lady Irish!!!

Happy Birthday Thorman!!! Hope it was a good one and wish you many more. I'm still trying to figure the date out.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:53 am

Go Lady Irish!!!

April 21, 1946

hint :arrow: http://www.assa.org.au/edm ;)

OK, so I cheated... a little. I still had to search through the chart. :mrgreen:

You're just a few weeks older than me. ;)
Post a reply