FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SHR Shop Tour/Visit/Open House May Charlotte Race Week?

<<

BobW-BristolRI

Post Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:50 am

SHR Shop Tour/Visit/Open House May Charlotte Race Week?

Hi All,

Please excuse a noob question - bringing my GF to Charlotte Coca Cola 600 weekend for her first live race for her B-Day present... was wondering if Stewart Haas shop has any open house, visit, or shop tours avail during that timeframe (before/weekend/after)? She's a Tony fan. Thought it might be a nice surprise (also have her signed up for a Petty Ride-Along).

I didn't see anything really on the website, but have heard that many race teams have open house events during the Charlotte race week because of proximity.

She's been to other racing events, but have been saving her first live NASCAR race for a bigger track, non restrictor plate, whole enchilada experience. This one (Charlotte CC600) works out best for us... travel and work sked-wise.

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks for reading,

Bob W.
Bristol RI
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:56 am

Re: SHR Shop Tour/Visit/Open House May Charlotte Race Week?

i think there might be a email addy you can find on here to ask them, i heard of fans going down around all star weekend, but im not sure if there is a certain time for tours. hopefully some more members can give ya a better answer.
I miss you Frehley........
<<

ojeinnob

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Here is the info from this site found on the SHR contact page. I am pretty sure most of the shops have special hours and events during race week. Try calling to get more info. Have Fun at Charlotte, I will be there also.
Mailing & Shipping Address:

Stewart-Haas Racing
6001 Haas Way
Kannapolis, NC 28081

Phone Number:
704-652-4227

Shop Hours:
8AM - 4:30PM, M-F
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting... "holy sh*t what a ride!!!"
<<

BlackFlag

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:23 pm

I've never heard of Stewart-Haas having an open house of any kind during race weeks.
I know the Roush shops and I think the Hendrick shops do any open house/fan day during that time.
I wish Tony would do something like that.
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.

Return to The Lobby