Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: March Madness

Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:12 am

My men's brackets aren't doing so well. Out of 20 I only have 3 in the top 20 percentile.

Then again, my woman's picks has 3/15 in the top 3 percentile. The game ain't over till it's over.

And Ohio State won it in dramatic fashion. Looks like the Big 10 own 1/4 of the Sweet 16.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:30 am

And the "Orange Men" take down Indiania. I'm not going to get to cocky yet, I've seen them choke in the final 4 before.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:48 am

Well I'm OUT...Indiana busted my bracket. I only took them because that is my husband's alma mater.

Go Florida Gulf Coast

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:39 am

Yeah, the Orange ruined a few brackets of mine. Got them in one. Have about 7 brackets left that could go all the way. Have no worries though. Paid nothing...win nothing.

Then again there's the women's bracket that are doing quite well.

Go Lady Irish!!

Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:20 pm

It's official...I'm crying in my beer

Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:50 pm

My Lady Irish disposed of Duke in a thriller of a game. Blue Devils controlled the first portion of the game and the Irish took command. Skylar was great with 24 pts. She was also named as an AP 1st team All American. Post game press conference and Skylar was asked about the upcoming game with UConn. No comment. Muffet was also asked to comment...not tonight thanks. :roll:

GO LADY IRISH!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Post a reply