Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: MOVIE BLOG - Favorite movies of all time

Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:18 pm

LeslieO wrote:
My daughter is 13 and she rolled her eyes at the thought of the movie (she isn't a big fan of musicals) but she loves her piano teacher and she humored us... and she ended up loving the movie. She was charmed by Tevye and enjoyed his songs and she really got into the daughters' stories.

I'm so glad things happened that way. :-)

Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:06 am

LeslieO wrote:
My daughter is 13 and she rolled her eyes at the thought of the movie (she isn't a big fan of musicals) but she loves her piano teacher and she humored us... and she ended up loving the movie. She was charmed by Tevye and enjoyed his songs and she really got into the daughters' stories.

Glad she liked it. Tevye is a hard person not to like. So much wisdom.

Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:34 am

We got a notice in the mail a couple weeks ago....6 weeks of free HBO from the cable company FIOS here in DC area. :D :D
It includes all their channels and even the HBO on demand stuff. I've been trying to watch as many as I have time for.
Just thought one was worth mentioning. The Terminal starring Tom Hanks is definitely worth a watch. I like how it doesn't plot along what you think it will. I give it about 3.5 out of 5 stars. ;)
Post a reply