Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

I don't know how I did it

Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Somehow this week I got all my picks right (in order to). Really wish tony coulda done better but oh well. Well good luck to all of you and GO SMOKE!!!

Re: I don't know how I did it

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Way to go chip I did not make out as well.

Re: I don't know how I did it

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Good job, way to go!

Re: I don't know how I did it

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:43 pm

WTG Chip!!! I wish tony coulda done better too. cause i had him picked :(

Re: I don't know how I did it

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:51 pm

right on!

I had 3rd place right, but that was it.

Re: I don't know how I did it

Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:27 pm

I had Tony but picked too....but i did get Carl in order and Kyle out of order....so not a pts day for me.......

Congrats on the great picks.....AWESOME!!!!!!




tc

Re: I don't know how I did it

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:24 am

Good for you Chip! That's quite an accomplishment. The most I've gotten is one correct.

Re: I don't know how I did it

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:11 pm

:shock: Whoa... great job, Chip :!:

Got any tips for Fontana?

Re: I don't know how I did it

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:40 pm

chip28018 wrote:Somehow this week I got all my picks right (in order to). Really wish tony coulda done better but oh well. Well good luck to all of you and GO SMOKE!!!


good job, i did it once last year and it was a good feeling, of course there were weeks i couldnt get any

Re: I don't know how I did it

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:31 pm

I got jimmie kevin and carl for this week

Re: I don't know how I did it

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:34 am

well those are good picks, i might pick carl as my #1 this week, i usually wait til all the practices are done, just to get an idea of how it might play out.

Re: I don't know how I did it

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:00 am

michaeljohn wrote:well those are good picks, i might pick carl as my #1 this week, i usually wait til all the practices are done, just to get an idea of how it might play out.



me too mj...

Re: I don't know how I did it

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:23 am

daniluvs14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:well those are good picks, i might pick carl as my #1 this week, i usually wait til all the practices are done, just to get an idea of how it might play out.



me too mj...

Same here. I know they are still making changes after happy hour, but I try to get as much "insider" info as I can watching the practices & qualifying, plus, listening to the driver interviews.

Then it's up to me & my interpretation of what I've seen & heard to make my weekly picks. That's where I usually screw up. :( :lol: ;)
Post a reply